Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of Middle Eastern woman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cremo View Post
    virgin? i'm a muslim. i can only have sex in heaven.
    That's definitely not true.
    .................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
      That's definitely not true.
      Allah reserves hot milf virgins for the pious and al mustaqeen.

Verily, We have created them (maidens) of special creation. And made them virgins; Loving (their husbands only), equal in age. [Sura Al-W�qi'ah (56):37-40]

3. "And with them will be chaste females, restraining their glances (desiring none except their husbands), with wide and beautiful eyes; (Delicate and pure) as if they were (hidden) eggs (well) preserved." [Sura As-S�ff�t (37):40-48]

KNEEL DOWN 5 times a day AND REFRAIN FROM ILLEGAL SEXUAL INTERCOURSE AND STOP STARING AT AMERICAN ONION BOOTIES.

Comment

Verily, We have created them (maidens) of special creation. And made them virgins; Loving (their husbands only), equal in age. [Sura Al-W�qi'ah (56):37-40]

3. "And with them will be chaste females, restraining their glances (desiring none except their husbands), with wide and beautiful eyes; (Delicate and pure) as if they were (hidden) eggs (well) preserved." [Sura As-S�ff�t (37):40-48]

KNEEL DOWN 5 times a day AND REFRAIN FROM ILLEGAL SEXUAL INTERCOURSE AND STOP STARING AT AMERICAN ONION BOOTIES.
        "MILF virgins"

So it's a bunch of Virgin Mary's?

- - - Updated - - -

"MILF virgins"

So it's a bunch of Virgin Mary's?
        .................... ....................

Comment

Thou fucketh my momma? I have a secret. You know who your real father is?

MEEEEEEE!

I made her pregnant couple decades ago. I sneaked in her bedroom. I had an orgy and 9 months later. I paid a stranger couple of bucks just to fake your father. I am your real dad. That bloke is not your father. I am your real father.

Do you remember me son?

Respect yo grandmomma. It's rude.

Comment

naw brih they aint for me
            not my type

Comment

slept with a middle eastern chick once, and she was a great time

Comment

Working...
              X