Part 3, (But wait theres more)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part 3, (But wait theres more)

After you seen the BF3 footage of the Paris mission with the date November 13th
    and
    the Tweet from the account that predicted the Paris Attacks 2 days prior (acounts has now been suspended)but i got proof it was there

now im sure you're familiar with these cards that were made in 1995

that predicted events like 9/11 and the pentagaon attack

i rest my case

there is a reasonable explanation

Comment

All I know is kc is putting a target on his /her back

Comment

So what attack is going to be next KidComet ?

Comment

am i the only one not familiar with them cards?

Comment

Watch KidComet defend the next domestic terrorist calling it "cleansing" and "punishing them for sympathizing with harlots and abominations" etc

Just make sure not to look back or you'll turn into a pillar of salt...
            .................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
              All I know is kc is putting a target on his /her back

Comment

When you doing part 4

Comment

Bruh the first two 9/11 cards are in 1 picture and the second are 2 different cards in 2 pictures, no connection between them, just cuz you put em next to each other doesnt prove shit

Unlucky 13 is a pretty much known term, its used almost in every card game and in the France card theres nothing about a bomb attack in Paris or anything

KC sorry but youre trying way too hard... maybe it was a falsfe flag who knows but wait till theres more proof, its only 3 days since it happened and you made 4 threads already lol
                  Last edited by WeezySVK; 11-16-2015, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Just look today around the world, wild shit happening in the skies, nature etc.. All this crazy weather (probably HAARP)
                    Who knows what are they preparing for us but something coming..
                    Who remember that floating city in the skies over china, yep that's blue beam project.
                    Now imagine with what fked up shit they could come up to fk with poeple. One day you wake up and see huge alien spaceships in the skies or even jesus lol people would go crazy..

Comment

yall already forgot about

Comment

Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
                        Bruh the first two 9/11 cards are in 1 picture and the second are 2 different cards in 2 pictures, no connection between them, just cuz you put em next to each other doesnt prove shit

Unlucky 13 is a pretty much known term, its used almost in every card game and in the France card theres nothing about a bomb attack in Paris or anything

KC sorry but youre trying way too hard... maybe it was a falsfe flag who knows but wait till theres more proof, its only 3 days since it happened and you made 4 threads already lol

Bro first of all, i only used these cards as examples, if u look through the whole deck, you will see more and morw and more events that took place and more and more and more events that we see that are about to happen

on friday the 13th, france expeiricne the biggest terror attack since 9/11 and ur gonna sit here and tell me a deck of cards that are full of other events that have came true or are about to, is just a coincidence and im reaching? get reallll

Comment

Working...
                        X