Odd question.. Real answers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odd question.. Real answers.

Wayne look with bleach blond hair??? Know black cajun cearole creeasute folks not suppose to have bleach blond hair, but what if.. adobe after effects photoshop pics plzz. Need visuals inside CAUSE stuck at home the holidays!!!

Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
    Wayne look with bleach blond hair??? Know black cajun cearole creeasute folks not suppose to have bleach blond hair, but what if.. adobe after effects photoshop pics plzz. Need visuals inside CAUSE stuck at home the holidays!!!
    youre wierd nigga

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
      youre wierd nigga
      "EYE" keep it 1000 though. careless what internet nigga's think. anyway anyone gonna give me what i want?

Comment

i miss that signature you used to have friend

Comment

hey SUP Yo lol Where you been?!! I don't know how to give him blond hair I'm afraid unfortunately. and that wasn't an odd question it was odd how you SAID it, (albeit a bit kind of cool as well,) I`ma see what i can find, if i can make something happen, OUTTIE lol oh what picture you need

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
            i miss that signature you used to have friend

Got a complaint from a beautiful women where my mama stay. Not sure if she Indian or of other origin, but her hair sexy. She say "EYE" a GOOD sun. How someone respond? Though really feeling this African girl that dark, she got roots in west all is,wi queen amonoo.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by -_- View Post
            hey SUP Yo lol Where you been?!! I don't know how to give him blond hair I'm afraid unfortunately. and that wasn't an odd question it was odd how you SAID it, (albeit a bit kind of cool as well,) I`ma see what i can find, if i can make something happen, OUTTIE lol oh what picture you need
            Dude I ain't said anything. Kool. You get "A" for effort at least you try... These other niggas just got beads of sweat slipping down their skull.. Idk if they can be helped? Though I send the right nigga but he ain't even a nigga for the job and fantastic sam yell holla!
            Last edited by BloodKin; 12-03-2015, 11:57 AM.

Comment

You mean like how Future has some blonde dreads ?

Comment

wayne different

thats why he do the red, blue, and purple dreads

Comment

No he would look weird

Comment

Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
                    Got a complaint from a beautiful women where my mama stay. Not sure if she Indian or of other origin, but her hair sexy. She say "EYE" a GOOD sun. How someone respond? Though really feeling this African girl that dark, she got roots in west all is,wi queen amonoo.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude I ain't said anything. Kool. You get "A" for effort at least you try... These other niggas just got beads of sweat slipping down their skull.. Idk if they can be helped? Though I send the right nigga but he ain't even a nigga for the job and fantastic sam yell holla!
                    -_- you knowed what i mean xD WRITTEN not SAID. Why you say kool at me for Are you saying you got a hitman named sam!??! LIKE. How much hostility you got

Comment

odd question indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                        No he would look weird
                        .................... ....................

Comment

Working...
                        X