Help achieving a dream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help achieving a dream

Wassup guys. I'm currently in the process of starting up a youth football team in my city and need help with funding it. Equipment and gear for practices, uniforms, field equipment, etc.. Any donations will be used towards this and anything is greatly appreciated guys. You can go to this link and donate and thank you!
    https://www.gofundme.com/youthfb

If you posted more I might help

But I don't know you on here do I

Comment

Nah I don't think so. I've been on here since 2011 I just don't post all that often but I'm on here everyday checking the forums lol.

Comment

Originally posted by brandon8112 View Post
        Nah I don't think so. I've been on here since 2011 I just don't post all that often but I'm on here everyday checking the forums lol.
        Why did it take you a month to reply then

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
          Lmao you're right it took awhile �� I forgot I made this thread. I honestly didn't expect anyone to reply to it so I never checked this thread lol

Comment

you a G

Comment

If you posted more I might help

But I don't know you on here do I
              POST MLK DAY.

HE HAS A DREAM.
              THE DREAM IS COMING TRUE! ONE ERA OF OPPRESSION IS NEARING ITS END WHILE ANOTHER ERA OF OPPRESSION 300MILLION YEARS IN THE MAKING IS COMING TO THE LIGHT.
              AND HE WILL MAKE SURE EVERY SOUL LOST WILL COME TO LIFE AGAIN! BECAUSE THESE SOULS ARE THE MOST CREATIVE PEOPLE ON GOD GREATER EARTH!!

THE CONTAIN OF YOUR CHARACTER............ Tupac - Stay True......... Only God Can Judge "The Truth"

Comment

Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
                POST MLK DAY.

HE HAS A DREAM.
                THE DREAM IS COMING TRUE! ONE ERA OF OPPRESSION IS NEARING ITS END WHILE ANOTHER ERA OF OPPRESSION 300MILLION YEARS IN THE MAKING IS COMING TO THE LIGHT.
                AND HE WILL MAKE SURE EVERY SOUL LOST WILL COME TO LIFE AGAIN! BECAUSE THESE SOULS ARE THE MOST CREATIVE PEOPLE ON GOD GREATER EARTH!!

THE CONTAIN OF YOUR CHARACTER............ Tupac - Stay True......... Only God Can Judge "The Truth"

Idk what you mean bro but go with it lmao ������

Comment

show some love lol

Comment

Working...
                  X