• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money Making Thread #2

Today we will learn about affliate marketing,

basically, you sell someone elses item and get a commission off each sale,

the top sites for this are sites like clickbank and amazon

amazon pays u like 7% off each item u refer someone to buy, its not much but it can add up, and ppl trust amazon so their likely to buy,

the site

thisiswhyimbroke.com

makes 50k a month simply buy posting items from aamzon, ppl got to the site, click an item they want to buy, get redirected to amazon, when they buy from amazon, thisiswhyimbroke makes a commissison

that site does well because its name and its website layout.

another site is clickbank

almost all clickbank items are complete trash and their landing pages, aka sales page, the place where u send customer to buy, are very outdated , but ppl still use it and make money off it somehow,

t

these are my clickbank earnings

what im doing is just advertising a product on instagram, ppl buy it, i make a comission

im not pushing as hard as i should be because im lazy, but hopefully i can get to 100 dollars a day, but i have to spend more on advertising

Hope u dont advertise shit cause that would be a sin u know

Comment

Money making Mitch

Comment

brutha i tried amazon associates before and in 7 months i made $0.70

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
          Today we will learn about affliate marketing,

basically, you sell someone elses item and get a commission off each sale,

the top sites for this are sites like clickbank and amazon

amazon pays u like 7% off each item u refer someone to buy, its not much but it can add up, and ppl trust amazon so their likely to buy,

the site

thisiswhyimbroke.com

makes 50k a month simply buy posting items from aamzon, ppl got to the site, click an item they want to buy, get redirected to amazon, when they buy from amazon, thisiswhyimbroke makes a commissison

that site does well because its name and its website layout.

another site is clickbank

almost all clickbank items are complete trash and their landing pages, aka sales page, the place where u send customer to buy, are very outdated , but ppl still use it and make money off it somehow,

t

these are my clickbank earnings

what im doing is just advertising a product on instagram, ppl buy it, i make a comission

im not pushing as hard as i should be because im lazy, but hopefully i can get to 100 dollars a day, but i have to spend more on advertising
          how many instagram followers you got?

or should I ask how many do you need for this to work well?

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
            how many instagram followers you got?

or should I ask how many do you need for this to work well?
            At least 10,000 =/

Comment

yo [MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION] how come you had good days on click bank where you made over $30

but then had days you had $0.00

is that cause u lazy or something else lol

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                yo @KidComet how come you had good days on click bank where you made over $30

but then had days you had $0.00

is that cause u lazy or something else lol
                cuz i was lazy and didnt turn on the AD

Comment

I haven't experimented with clickbank in forever, but i'm pretty sure they give you the ability to make custom pages via an API so that you can build your own checkout experience.

I don't think you're necessarily limited to their checkout pages.

Never seen the "this is why I'm broke" site but that domain is hilarious lol. Especially if he's being ironic by having that domain name while banking 50k a month haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                    brutha i tried amazon associates before and in 7 months i made $0.70

Comment

how to make instagram page with 10k+ followers, thats what im wondering lol
                      cuz i see all these popular comedy IG pages with millions of followers, and they promote all kind of shit, like that "FitTea" bullshit, they make shitload of money off that..

this is good strategy for earning, but you gotta have really well established plan for promoting..

like combination of facebook page with 100k+ likes, twitter with lots of followers and IG with lots of followers..that way you can make shitload of money

Comment

thisiswhyimbroke? thats one cool ass website name

Comment

Working...
                        X