Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

She don't share the penis that inside her.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
    nope, thread bout not sharing... moral is women don't like to share penis. They like to keep a constant dick inside. Feel me. so you need to find the one that will let you stick it in till you die. only one, cause other women might share!
    these hoes aint loyal

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
      these hoes aint loyal
      international dope game begins... bout to turn a ton a brick of coke into a mountain, why you think snow on top..

Fryin up some chicken, bout to eat some OSAMBA BIN GULDEN. na LADEN, rather smoke pot then eat @ my stop.. shit time for work.

Have a good day at skool!
      juvenile just got back from Vegas and told me its cold in Colorado!

Lesson: Please don't smoke pot @ the bus stop, and when you goto work, COME CLEAN. We honestly don't like nigga's smelling like yesterdays..... [wait]..... ahhh news! At least throw a squirt of axe under each pit, never know you might git!!! A SEXY GIRL! wait. TWO. no ONE. STOP!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
      these hoes aint loyal
      sorry cant help but brag.. my hoe is very loyal.. just had sex.. insertion twice. and she let me climb her twin peaks. where i topped em with some whipped cream. well now i'm bout to watch a DVR of all my children.

good night. hard working the night shift.

Comment

sorry cant help but brag.. my hoe is very loyal.. just had sex.. insertion twice. and she let me climb her twin peaks. where i topped em with some whipped cream.
        wait until someone richer with better looks and a bigger dick comes along

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
          i know young jeezy and jay z you important too.

So story goes.

Got in to the office yesterday and had a package of edible arrangements. See work with this Palestine and Bangladeshi dudes, and the Palestine dude be NOISY AS A MOTHER FUCKER. he was just eyeing the packaging waiting for me to open it up. well i did in front of him and then i offered him TWO chocolate cover strawberry's that Beyond Say bought for me. So he was extremely shy then saying "OH NO im ok i need to lose some weight" Wanted to SAY "DUDE SEE YOUR FUCKED UP CULTURAL BELIEFS THAT COME FROM MIDDLE EAST DON'T BELONG IN THE WORKPLACE UNLESS I'M FUCKING ALL THE ARAB SEXY WOMEN, then they will show their face, and NO MORE FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION OR I WILL PERSONALLY CHOP YOUR DICK AND EARS OFF AND FEED THEM TO THE GROUND!"

but i would have scared him and he would have ran to alha and said the crayon told me to scribble on the wall master! lmao get it Qu’ran (however its slept)

The End.

Love these goofy story lines, and tasted punched lines, eat me a Arab women and they switch to white men with big............. [who ever quote's this with a clever hook will write a song on the spot for it!]

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
            thank god this can never happen to me

I hate them thirsty bitches
            Cut them off like circumcision
            -Lil Wayne

Comment

i know young jeezy and jay z you important too.

So story goes.

Got in to the office yesterday and had a package of edible arrangements. See work with this Palestine and Bangladeshi dudes, and the Palestine dude be NOISY AS A MOTHER FUCKER. he was just eyeing the packaging waiting for me to open it up. well i did in front of him and then i offered him TWO chocolate cover strawberry's that Beyond Say bought for me. So he was extremely shy then saying "OH NO im ok i need to lose some weight" Wanted to SAY "DUDE SEE YOUR FUCKED UP CULTURAL BELIEFS THAT COME FROM MIDDLE EAST DON'T BELONG IN THE WORKPLACE UNLESS I'M FUCKING ALL THE ARAB SEXY WOMEN, then they will show their face, and NO MORE FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION OR I WILL PERSONALLY CHOP YOUR DICK AND EARS OFF AND FEED THEM TO THE GROUND!"

but i would have scared him and he would have ran to alha and said the crayon told me to scribble on the wall master! lmao get it Qu’ran (however its slept)

The End.

Love these goofy story lines, and tasted punched lines, eat me a Arab women and they switch to white men with big............. [who ever quote's this with a clever hook will write a song on the spot for it!]

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                thank god this can never happen to me
                remember when u saw my cock brah

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                  remember when u saw my cock brah
                  How can i forget

I hate them thirsty bitches
                  Cut them off like circumcision
                  -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                    you fucker... well i fucked her first.. and you will never fuck her again! you lose!

Comment

Working...
                    X