The truth is coming.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The truth is coming.......

So my girl was going nose deep on the love stick with her mouth. After 30mins of lubricating it with her mouth. Told her the space ships about to take off! Space ship successfully launched and her reply was:

Wow, heaven taste just like earth!
    Said baby all the other niggas you tasted, just ate dirt!

Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
    So my girl was going nose deep on the love stick with her mouth. After 30mins of lubricating it with her mouth. Told her the space ships about to take off! Space ship successfully launched and her reply was:

Wow, heaven taste just like earth!
    Said baby all the other niggas you tasted, just ate dirt!
    Virgin

Comment

you are either the smartest nigga i ever met or the dumbest idk which on it is yet

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
        Virgin
        Sista is... Eyes sined twice ... And she'll do it again. Watch the throne and see what happen!!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
        you are either the smartest nigga i ever met or the dumbest idk which on it is yet
        Truth sound better when a haters mind realized he don't understand... BEEFEATER GOD DAMN RAGIN BULL!!

Comment

Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
          Sista is... Eyes sined twice ... And she'll do it again. Watch the throne and see what happen!!

- - - Updated - - -

Truth sound better when a haters mind realized he don't understand... BEEFEATER GOD DAMN RAGIN BULL!!
          what

Comment

aint no smartness about this account

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
              aint no smartness about this account

agreed!

If yall really want the "business" hear it is.

Alright, so got two hundred dollar bars, will make it 300,000 dollar bars. Could rap bout how much the shade's cost. Could write bout how much "one thought" is invested in this account.

But, rather "plug" in and let ya'll hear it! Some yall might fear it, other will cheer it, while others just read it and look stone!

Now could make a call to jay, or kanye, wayne or my nigga drake, tell em to deposit the stash, shit even run the city, but that aint the value of this message.

Moral is: Value the "trust" in the relationships you have(mom,dad,bro,sis,cousins,aunts,uncles,friends...) We all like "fancy, nice things", but lately everyone doing to much to "get material". Stop! realize! spend time!, get a new hobby, find new things. Shit try pair of margaritville's, eat some different cooked food, heathly food. Do something you aint ever done before! Cause there is 1 and billion ways to do it ... Aaliyah - one in a million

Now Tupac passed, because he lived life extremely "FAST". In the end he ended up not even "trusting".. Kanye West - "COLD", a new chapter begin.. can't write no more or will have to "charge" and don't like that, just find her in real life, and she will give ya the knowledge you need to "LOVE".

=======================
              https://youtu.be/eXvBjCO19QY

Comment

Meh is perception is unique, but hes taken the long road home; going in the opposite direction of where he should be, you could learn a few things though, why not.

- - - Updated - - -

Tbh depending on your mind, trying to really understandwhat hes saying may not be the best of things, infact even im going to stop typing, the age im getting is that near the birth of the computer kids.
                Just keep nodding to this one, he's abit ...

Comment

what is this nigga even talking about wtf

Comment

other than the obvious.....OP is a prime example of why you shouldn't inbreed

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                      other than the obvious.....OP is a prime example of why you shouldn't inbreed

Comment

I'll have one of whatever he's having

Comment

Working...
                        X