Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
    ah okay i thought it was serious question

I didn't say I don't like Jews. It's not people fault. It's politics. I don't like Israel because of what it is and how they were created. At expense of other country.

I don't care what nation scientists are, I care about their work. I don't believe everything scientists say, but if they provide REAL evidence, factual informations, that I can think about myself, I can agree with them then..
    No when i said Jews im not talking about a simple guy but their Government

Comment

a small penis

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
        comet black, he should be good with downstairs but no homo.
        full on homo

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
        i know u didnt ask me, but i gotta answer, i support Palestine, idk if they are terrorists or whatever, Israel is made up/fake country and I dont fucks with them, plus they stole and expanded their territory at the expense of Palestine throughout, and no one gave a fuck
        you know....

calling people that are defending their land and culture as 'terrorists' just because they are Muslims and Christians doesn't add up, and I never understood how people actually buy that shit lol...

Israel has occupied palestine and built illegal settlements in Gaza and West Bank...but now its too late to get rid of 'Israel'...only good solution is that Palestinians and Israeli's agree to further develop the oslo agreement and give the Palestinians a legitimate government for their own..

but looking at how Israel is now, and how the media is suger coating all the killing and murdering that have been happening their for the past 4 months...i feels like that might not happen anytime soon

Originally posted by Shake
        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
          full on homo

- - - Updated - - -

you know....

calling people that are defending their land and culture as 'terrorists' just because they are Muslims and Christians doesn't add up, and I never understood how people actually buy that shit lol...

Israel has occupied palestine and built illegal settlements in Gaza and West Bank...but now its too late to get rid of 'Israel'...only good solution is that Palestinians and Israeli's agree to further develop the oslo agreement and give the Palestinians a legitimate government for their own..

but looking at how Israel is now, and how the media is suger coating all the killing and murdering that have been happening their for the past 4 months...i feels like that might not happen anytime soon

I meant to say "idc" not "idk". I agree and I don't consider them terrorists. It's same as if I was saying my people were terrorist, when we defended our land decades ago..(world called us terrorists tho, just like they are calling palestinians now)

I wanted to say that I don't care if world calls them terrorists, I will support them either way..

I completely agree with everything you said

Comment

Cut off your dick, they say you will keep whatever hair on your head if you cut off your dick

Something to do with that testorone stuff in our bodies

Comment

is neither an option?

Comment

.................... ....................

Comment

I'm black I don't care lol

Comment

No hair

Comment

you can always wear a wig if you go bald but you can't exactly wear a strap on while you are with your girl

Comment

lots of money > both of those things

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
                          @KidComet would you rather support Israel or Palestine?
                          isreal is the home of the fake kazar jews, the real jews r black

Comment

Working...
                          X