Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ethical/Moral Question: Never understood why "black male's" married "white women's"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ethical/Moral Question: Never understood why "black male's" married "white women's"

Question Simple and Simply amazing: Why do rich black males, wed white women's?

Prime time example: OJ, Juice why you had to be A nigga, why nigga? You straight stupid pro never at all. NO MORE! Sorry the truth smells like.... "Oh" "Oh" "Oh", Not "Hey" "Hey "Hey", damn better eat those "fruity cheerio's" Carry on cell mate!!!!!
    https://youtu.be/SAWxcMTYnNE

STUPID NIGGA! SORRY BUT JUST BEING HONEST!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
    Question Simple and Simply amazing: Why do rich black males, wed white women's?

Prime time example: OJ, Juice why you had to be A nigga, why nigga? You straight stupid pro never at all. NO MORE! Sorry the truth smells like.... "Oh" "Oh" "Oh", Not "Hey" "Hey "Hey", damn better eat those "fruity cheerio's" Carry on cell mate!!!!!
    https://youtu.be/SAWxcMTYnNE

STUPID NIGGA! SORRY BUT JUST BEING HONEST!

Update:
    On the other side of the half and half dollar coin, Kimberly and Kanye, little be known that Kin asked Kanye out on their "first lady" arrangement date. She never voted, and the reason behind that was.. well he wasn't even a nigga.. Shit forgot better shit then you ever thought of! Crap!. Anyway, going to eat some breakfast and heat the 4 door up(make a few phone calls, mainly to my main squeeze, bitch and her other bitches, and of course my wife, "The first lady" that comes first! |
    then go to my birth place and shop for a new "white house", probably spend at least "30M", Million! Ohm's law.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry just dug this out of the lemonade stand ran two no maybe four summer's ago. Lemon's and with white lines, sugar that is "lil homies"!

where i live black and white people can't go out or they will be killed lol. (whoever's the black person)

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
      where i live black and white people can't go out or they will be killed lol. (whoever's the black person)
      Where you live

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
        Where you live

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
          Where you live

Comment

well in my defense it only happened one time, it happened in chireno tx i live in nacogdoches but chireno's RIGHT here with us.

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
              aint that the truth..

honest story above and below two reply's after that

Got woke up 5 am in morning. Gurl's best friend(and her to one year old children) calling my phone cause she scared cuz her EX DUDE (WHO IS BLACK) come pound caking on her apartment door and she wouldn't home. She fell sleep in bed next to, well who other then.. So. Dude straight sloppy drunk because he JEALOUS OF a "WHITE COLOURED NIGGA". He missed his chance, now he know she for real about this other nigga, and he ain't letting go. On top of all that he got 6 no 3 or 0 or 9, "SIX" children, that he don't EVEN SEE. Now this dude need to get him self in balance with REAL LIFE, or he will END UP DEAD!, and no one gonna kill him but himself!
              rotting... discovered by SMELL!!!

Comment

..... . . . . . .
                Last edited by Flame Beats; 04-19-2021, 04:50 AM.
                .................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
                  Just marry whoever you want. This isn't the 1700s anymore. There are fine ass bitches of all colors.
                  I wish I can date black girl haha, but there aren't none in my country At least not in my city, there are probably some in Belgrade tho..

When I was in Kavos last summer, I saw this amazing tall black girl, she was model like, her skin was amazing..
                  looked like sexier and prettier azealia banks

but it's kinda weird..i think that black girls don't wanna date white guys..but white girls are all over black guys most of the time..

in any case, black guys winning lol

Comment

..... . . . . . .
                    Last edited by Flame Beats; 04-19-2021, 04:50 AM.
                    .................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
                      I dated a half black girl once. She was raised by her white mom though... And my brother's wife is black. So it's definitely possible.

Aside from lack of them in your area, only thing keeping you from dating/fucking them is you. Just confidence, man. No different than any other girl.

It's probably that sassy black woman stereotype that scares white guys off. I will admit, mixed girls are usually easier to get for obvious reasons...
                      Yeah, I didn't have courage to approach her cuz she was black.. But you are right it's all stereotypes..
                      If I lived in area with at least some black people, I'd probably not have any lack of confidence to approach her, but it's kinda different when you see black girls in person, for first time (yep, first time )

I did meet lot of black guys tho, and they are super chill.. I talked to one dude from England, we talked about music, and when I asked him if he listens to lil wayne, he screamed: "Young mulaaa baby"..i died lol

Comment

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                        I talked to one dude from England, we talked about music, and when I asked him if he listens to lil wayne, he screamed: "Young mulaaa baby"..i died lol

Comment

Working...
                        X