Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't try selling nothing, b!!!uying everything you need!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't try selling nothing, b!!!uying everything you need!

See what happen when you talk, stuff just fall into the lap. About to go on a drug run and buy everything within means. These nigga's don't wanna wear a crown because they lack the faith, and always wanna get ahead. They need to understand that gettin ahead isn't something they can control. What controls ahead is, The Good, The Bad, The Ugly a western. So stay ahead of what he's sayin and you already sold the beat, why buy it? These nigga's sold where's the beef, so had to find a new way to sell these streets. Instead of "Heart of the city", it's all just a little heart beat. Understand "her second son"??

Already made a rare piece of jewelry, anyone seen a solid gold art "BAR" of jesus walking?

Already sent and delivered!
    Last edited by BloodKin; 08-12-2017, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post

Comment

lord don't know what to think...... who hiding behind my little ogre?... no apologizing, but gotta fast see blood, don't stop, might be a dark secret production...... see those old tires in the background?, wonder if them young breasts makin ultrasounds?
        https://youtu.be/Xuy9W2bX8NU

Comment

buy everything and then SIT on it. (for a while) act like you ain't got it when you do. find buyer who wants enough of it. SELL IT. (like $20 and up) so you can get rid of a lot of it at once while also hook them up with GREAT bagz in the process and that will encourage them to buy ALOT

repeat until someone figures out it's you with the dope. Stop for a while.fall off. Come back.

Comment

Comment

crying

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
                buy everything and then SIT on it. (for a while) act like you ain't got it when you do. find buyer who wants enough of it. SELL IT. (like $20 and up) so you can get rid of a lot of it at once while also hook them up with GREAT bagz in the process and that will encourage them to buy ALOT

repeat until someone figures out it's you with the dope. Stop for a while.fall off. Come back.
                Honest idea. Ever have the thought someones watchin? Can't write what you need, just make em bleed, anything sells after its been wrote before time.

Comment

Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
                  Honest idea. Ever have the thought someones watchin? Can't write what you need, just make em bleed, anything sells after its been wrote before time.
                  I THOUGHT THAT AFTER WATCHING CANNIBAL HALOCAUST AND I DIDNT WATCH IT l SKIMMED THROUGH

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
                    I THOUGHT THAT AFTER WATCHING CANNIBAL HALOCAUST AND I DIDNT WATCH IT l SKIMMED THROUGH
                    TRUEST STATEMENT SEEN IN A LONG WHILE... the thing is if you skimmed through it, you might miss link to chain of what a story can be made to see.

prime time. super bowl 50. my girl gets nothing but love, and everyone but us bought it! We didn't need what she was sellin!(and only us real know what she sold)

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
                    TRUEST STATEMENT SEEN IN A LONG WHILE... the thing is if you skimmed through it, you might miss link to chain of what a story can be made to see.

prime time. super bowl 50. my girl gets nothing but love, and everyone but us bought it! We didn't need what she was sellin!(and only us real know what she sold)

Check what she sold you!

Kylie was here

Comment

i scrolled to the end of this page and for some reason it automatically scrolled up to this photo scared the shit outta me

#FREEVELVET

Comment

New God Flow is a great song

Comment

Working...
                        X