Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should i study at college (no trolling please)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should i study at college (no trolling please)

okay im thinking about going to college to sort my life out. of course that would mean less time with my friends on lwhq but i need ideas what to go study. i honestly dont really care about doing anything and i cant picture my future of me doing a certain job. so im looking for something good for my future that i should study for now. any good choices fam?

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
    okay im thinking about going to college to sort my life out. of course that would mean less time with my friends on lwhq but i need ideas what to go study. i honestly dont really care about doing anything and i cant picture my future of me doing a certain job. so im looking for something good for my future that i should study for now. any good choices fam?
    accounting.

Comment

just get a job at UPS which is easy to do

then work your way up

Comment

Cooking

Become a chef

Comment

If you can't figure out what career you want just study whatever you're really interested in (if it's academic). That way you'll enjoy it and will be more likely to be good at it and opportunities might open up. If you do something your heart isn't really in you'll just end up failing, unless you're super disciplined.

Comment

Im just about to start studying business as i feel its a versatile degree give it a look

#FREEVELVET

Comment

become a pastry cook.

Comment

You must be interested in at least one thing, not even sports ?

Comment

well do you want to do something physical or do you want an office job

that should give you a lead.

I hate them thirsty bitches
                  Cut them off like circumcision
                  -Lil Wayne

Comment

Awww hes growing up

Aye bro do what you love to do,

What do you honestly see yourself doing everyday for the rest of your life till you retire?

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                      just get a job at UPS which is easy to do then work your way up
                      dont fancy that friend
                      Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                      If you can't figure out what career you want just study whatever you're really interested in (if it's academic). That way you'll enjoy it and will be more likely to be good at it and opportunities might open up. If you do something your heart isn't really in you'll just end up failing, unless you're super disciplined.
                      i dont really know what im interested in thats my problem
                      Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                      You must be interested in at least one thing, not even sports ?
                      no sports arent my thing
                      Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                      well do you want to do something physical or do you want an office job that should give you a lead.
                      i really dont mind i would do either
                      Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                      Awww hes growing up Aye bro do what you love to do, What do you honestly see yourself doing everyday for the rest of your life till you retire?
                      thanks brutha but im struggling to see that. do you know see yourself doing a certain job for the rest of your life?

Comment

dont fancy that friend i dont really know what im interested in thats my problem no sports arent my thing i really dont mind i would do either thanks brutha but im struggling to see that. do you know see yourself doing a certain job for the rest of your life?

hell na, we grew up in a different generation then our parents did, its hard to see people our age making 20k a month on youtube playing a fkn video game knwoing u couldve done the same if u got in the youtube game earlier, etc etc,

Honestly man, i just want to make easy ass money and not work hard for it, what can I say im lazy and just want to travel , eat and chill but if I HAD to choose to do something of course it would be music :

im thinking of going to school and getting bachelors degree so I can teach music in higschool or something, being a music teacher is pretty cool i think i like music and i can play piano and know about music theory and stuff i wouldnt mind teaching , but kids are disrespectful as hell and i would end up on worldstar for fighting a student for making fun of my hairline so idk man

Comment

Working...
                        X