Anyone watching 11.22.63 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone watching 11.22.63 ?

Based on the Stephen King novel of the same name, 11/22/63 features James Franco as high school teacher Jake Epping, who travels back in time to prevent the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. However, his mission is threatened by Lee Harvey Oswald, falling in love, and the past itself, which doesn't want to be changed. The eight-part event series premieres February 15th on Hulu.
    It looks so good I might need to check it out

Anyone on LWHQ watch it ?

Started watching it last night. Got hooked and watched all of the three episodes so far. I really like it but I'm also a big James Franco fan. If you haven't read the book you should be able to enjoy it though.

Comment

only 8 parts? i might wait until it finishes and watch all 8 episodes in one

Comment

no but if you watch let me know how good it is.

jvg post got me interested in watching it because that trailer looked good.

Comment

I've not heard of it but I will be checking it out now props

Comment

I've been watching it. It is really good, super interesting

Comment

Originally posted by jvg View Post
              Started watching it last night. Got hooked and watched all of the three episodes so far. I really like it but I'm also a big James Franco fan. If you haven't read the book you should be able to enjoy it though.
              Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
              I've been watching it. It is really good, super interesting
              Thanks I'm going to check it out

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
              no but if you watch let me know how good it is.

jvg post got me interested in watching it because that trailer looked good.
              I will do

Comment

it looks good

Comment

I didn't know there was a thread for this on the HQ but to answer your question I do watch it and I enjoy it. However its not "amazing" like BB

Comment

Working...
                  X