Louisiana style cottage cheese

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Louisiana style cottage cheese

Just made a dish for my semi almost girl. she reflectin on herself so she "Get Right" and understand how she do.

Anyway get to the point. any yall ever had Louisiana style cottage cheese.

dude, this shit hotta then the HOT BOY$ in the 90's.. "We on Fire"!!!!!https://youtu.be/5yBoCcef6Lc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... my taste spud's on FIRE. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "What more can i say"

https://youtu.be/e3b_nqvmBnQ

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
    Just made a dish for my semi almost girl. she reflectin on herself so she "Get Right" and understand how she do.

Anyway get to the point. any yall ever had Louisiana style cottage cheese.

dude, this shit hotta then the HOT BOY$ in the 90's.. "We on Fire"!!!!!https://youtu.be/5yBoCcef6Lc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... my taste spud's on FIRE. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "What more can i say"

https://youtu.be/e3b_nqvmBnQ

"Cajun Cottage Chesse" tryin to pay dah bill$, can lil nigga get his cheese plzz!@@!@@!@!!! extra cheese on that double cheese, shit make it triple cheese plz! Thank you! Workin the pyramids tonight at McDonalds, just fuckin bored!!!

Terrific topic

Comment

Just made a dish for my semi almost girl.
      pics

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
            yo mama and yo cousin TOO! lMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 100. dirty blook! typin all that rubish!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
            pics

but not quite down... gotta hon the recipe. lil bit a dis, lil bit a dat, ya know, level three sex offender live right next door to you. Ya check it out! LMAO! now, the spice and ingredients is what's gonna make what's inside her panties even hotter. She love when I eat Cajun cottage cheese!! She gettin the extra squeeze, only if ya feel me, unless she really a silly philly! hmmm bout to eat me a Hungarian girl, and fly her to my world!! get it!!!!!!! who get's it!!!!???1?!?11?1???1!!1

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
            sorry 4got aunt Jemima's... Mrs Butter Worth reminded me, Thank you MJ! Luv U, Say Say Say.. and keep sayin no more! ! Honestly think his DAD need to reflect what influence he had on Micheal!!!!.. nigga you a great person never let anyone tell you "DIFFERENT"

- - - Updated - - -

yo mama and yo cousin TOO! lMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 100. dirty blook! typin all that rubish!

- - - Updated - - -

but not quite down... gotta hon the recipe. lil bit a dis, lil bit a dat, ya know, level three sex offender live right next door to you. Ya check it out! LMAO! now, the spice and ingredients is what's gonna make what's inside her panties even hotter. She love when I eat Cajun cottage cheese!! She gettin the extra squeeze, only if ya feel me, unless she really a silly philly! hmmm bout to eat me a Hungarian girl, and fly her to my world!! get it!!!!!!! who get's it!!!!???1?!?11?1???1!!1

- - - Updated - - -

sorry 4got aunt Jemima's... Mrs Butter Worth reminded me, Thank you MJ! Luv U, Say Say Say.. and keep sayin no more! ! Honestly think his DAD need to reflect what influence he had on Micheal!!!!.. nigga you a great person never let anyone tell you "DIFFERENT"

Dang it.... " I Bought The Wrong Girl ", " I Hate The Internet "..... had to blow her up first before she blow me!!! CRAP! that sucks! lmao! i'm gone!!! SRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I can't believe this member is still allowed to post.

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Dang it.... " I Bought The Wrong Girl ", " I Hate The Internet "..... had to blow her up first before she blow me!!! CRAP! that sucks! lmao! i'm gone!!! SRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you remind me of this video, you just pop in and say the most random/retarded shit, but its funny as hell lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post

you remind me of this video, you just pop in and say the most random/retarded shit, but its funny as hell lmao

dude sorry to inform, aint "say" shit! now if ya hear me say stuff. it probably wouldn't be retarded shit, it'd be the word! chicken bird!

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                    I can't believe this member is still allowed to post.

Comment

Working...
                    X