• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we told u

we told ya that more attacks gone keep happining all over Europe

nwo

my brutha was right all along

Comment

Stop being so fucking ingorant and blame something like "nwo" people fucking died there and you out here taking credit for shit like "i told you, yeah believe me nigga i know this shit im not just an usual hood rat nigga raised by one parent"
      Last edited by LilTeezy; 03-22-2016, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LilTeezy View Post
        Stop being so fucking ingorant and blame something like "nwo" people fucking died there and you out here taking credit for shit like "i told you, yeah believe me nigga i know this shit im not just an usual hood rat nigga raised by one parent"
        damn

Comment

kid comet been waiting for these attacks for months and months just to back up his theories

he will say another theory soon and then wait for another tragedy to happen just to say he was right

anyone can say something like something bad is gonna happen to the world

then post about when its happened to say 'i was right'

Comment

Originally posted by LilTeezy View Post
            bitch ass nigga ppl die every day

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
            kid comet been waiting for these attacks for months and months just to back up his theories

he will say another theory soon and then wait for another tragedy to happen just to say he was right

anyone can say something like something bad is gonna happen to the world

then post about when its happened to say 'i was right'
            na

Comment

Illuminati confirmed

Comment

The whole EU is a joke. Specially all those state security services.

Comment

I don't know why you're acting like you were the only person expecting an attack. The entire western world is under threat from these savages, this is common knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                    I don't know why you're acting like you were the only person expecting an attack. The entire western world is under threat from these savages, this is common knowledge.
                    na

Comment

Lmao funny when ppl think Muslims are behind this and not fucking jews. Also funny is that a guy being a member of isis he can be anything but not muslim

Comment

Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
                        The whole EU is a joke. Specially all those state security services.
                        What do you expect them to do? IS has enough money to buy their people fake papers and fly them to europe, the EU has enough to do with all these refugees
                        And then IS sends some of their terrorists as refugees to make european people believe all refugees are terrorists and fuck their politic up like it happened in german where a racist party got from 10% to around 20%

Comment

Working...
                        X