• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spare change.

Ever have a feeling on the seventeenth of the month, that just aint
    Mother/Sister Father/Grandfather
    Daughter/Niece Son/Nephew
    feel like a feeling you've felt before? Was it prompting change or asking for change? Weather it had A metaphor into change, and make the feeling different, WHY THE F*** WOULD THAT FEELING EVER COME BACK...... only logic is.. WHO WILLING TO SPARE THE CHANGE? One already did, and his homecoming was well..... lack of thought of words. Stiff!

Wise man once stuck a label to an envelop, printed on it was "Return to sender". Well if the man return it to sender that make the label and the envelop content's their's? Is that a misunderstanding or is this just the ground coming home?...

Pure focused electricity. Imagine what can happen with thirteen focused with electricity to reverse what the enemies have accomplished from the start of time. We can't blame them though, they know what they don't do, and do what they know how to..........

Views in 2 weeks fam

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
      Views in 2 weeks fam
      well over one months.. two green velour circle's...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
            no message in a bottle, pure spirit runnin into another soul... transforming what we bout... makin em feel "changes". Burning one light till they rest this night. Joseph told Mary, why these dogs looking at "US". She spoke back, "cause they use to be wolves. They know no better, just transformed, we need to teach em better.. Will you help me?" Electricity felt inside his spirit, he whispered to Mary, "of course let me listen to "my" music, and we can deposit our LOVE somewhere special"

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
              Views in 2 weeks fam
              It's out

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
                It's out
                5:50

Comment

Working...
                X