United States of Europe...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• United States of Europe...

EU members draw up plans for United States of Europe | UK | News | Daily Express

So apparently Germany italy france and Luxembourg decided to make a 'United states of europe' and are ready to sign off papers and the UK was not aware of it...

Everybody in freaking out, bring out more voters against staying with the EU. people are saying its the Zionists plan, some the illuminati, some saying 'its the new world order'..

some claiming Germany wants to take over Europe again (since this united states means it will take control of economy and security too)..

I personally think Britain should just leave the European Union honestly...it's becoming a complete mess now, obviously its becoming a failure now...

what do you guys think? WW3 confirmed? Illuminati confirmed? is jesus coming back? is hitler coming back? will cameron stop fucking pigs?

do Europeans even have a say about this? questions hopefully we get answers to soonly
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

such a fockin trash member

Comment

Yes, yes, yes, yes, and no.

(Pigs?????)

theyre probably ganging together preparing for if trump becomes the US ruler.
      None

Comment

I'm confused ?

Comment

So apparently Germany italy france and Luxembourg decided to make a 'United states of europe' and are ready to sign off papers and the UK was not aware of it...

Everybody in freaking out, bring out more voters against staying with the EU. people are saying its the Zionists plan, some the illuminati, some saying 'its the new world order'..

some claiming Germany wants to take over Europe again (since this united states means it will take control of economy and security too)..

I personally think Britain should just leave the European Union honestly...it's becoming a complete mess now, obviously its becoming a failure now...

what do you guys think? WW3 confirmed? Illuminati confirmed? is jesus coming back? is hitler coming back? will cameron stop fucking pigs?

do Europeans even have a say about this? questions hopefully we get answers to soonly

Comment

Soonly?

Comment

world problems bore me even though I know it's serious.

Comment

lol this bullshit

jesus and hitler coming back as a team though, this time it's the anti christs suffering

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

i just landed in Europe, nigga

Comment

As a EU member myself. I seriously believe that the EU should play a leading role and not let BRITAIN dictate or accept intolerance from the British. NOT A SIGN OF DISHONOUR. A UNITED STATES OF THE UNIVERSE IS THE ULTIMATE SOLUTION TO POVERTY AND STRUGGLING ECONOMY. Britain is simply overpowered. They should accept defeat and join this GREAT KINGDOM OF EUROPE. Unity is love. A KINGDOM OF EUROPE IS A STEP CLOSER TOWARDS NWO. NOW LETS AFRICA, MIDDLE EAST, ASIA and AMERICA BECOME A ONE STATE SOLUTION.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
                      Yes, yes, yes, yes, and no.

(Pigs?????)

theyre probably ganging together preparing for if trump becomes the US ruler.
                      Better Trump for President than that slimy, manipulative fraud Clinton. Fuck her and her husband.
                      You can see on her fake smile and her fake face that she is manipulative.

Americans are doomed anyway, they gotta pick from 2 evil. But Trump is lesser evil, it might not be that obvious now, but in long term you will see that Trump is what it is, but Hilary is more than it meets the eye, she is hiding what she really is and she will show it when she becomes president.

Fuck EU too, and United States of Europe.
                      Whole nation of Serbia hates that our government wants to become part of EU.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                        Better Trump for President than that slimy, manipulative fraud Clinton. Fuck her and her husband.
                        You can see on her fake smile and her fake face that she is manipulative.

Americans are doomed anyway, they gotta pick from 2 evil. But Trump is lesser evil, it might not be that obvious now, but in long term you will see that Trump is what it is, but Hilary is more than it meets the eye, she is hiding what she really is and she will show it when she becomes president.

Fuck EU too, and United States of Europe.
                        Whole nation of Serbia hates that our government wants to become part of EU.
                        Clinton is going to win no doubt imo. Trump got supporters, but his overall image is not good...Clinton's image is bad too, but she's smart at being 'politically correct'.

But trump is kinda taking himself seriously now, he is being less of a douche and is also starting to become politically correct....but come on, even Republicans do not want trump to represent them lately...seems like America about to see a first lady president in my opinion.
                        Originally posted by Shake
                        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Working...
                        X