What happened to y'all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jvg View Post
    Taking the computer away from cremo and blood kin at the physciatric hospital would be a good start
    what bout the iphone, s6, and ipad? . just be creative. we love this. small part of a playground of imagination..

what happen here, only been here for a moment, what happen after that was a result of the shift.... where's Freud? Where's the deposition?
    Last edited by BloodKin; 05-06-2016, 01:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
      what bout the iphone, s6, and ipad? . just be creative. we love this. small part of a playground of imagination..

what happen here, only been here for a moment, what happen after that was a result of the shift.... where's Freud? Where's the deposition?
      All even in a world of round shapes and square holes. See you think you understand but do you comprehend? These LIGHTS called life is a sure thing, just use some courage and add some food from the tree and thought and you will find your answer.

You talk about iphone and iPad but do you have TECH nology to see past the soul? These things that happen after surface. Where's the tablet? Who really has the control here cause what other dude you know flip a noun into a verb, make three chickens birth a song bird? But pay me no spine. Just please pop a cork and drink my sparkling wine.

This bottle is still Under pressure. will open it when i feel like it.

Comment

All even in a world of round shapes and square holes. See you think you understand but do you comprehend? These LIGHTS called life is a sure thing, just use some courage and add some food from the tree and thought and you will find your answer.

You talk about iphone and iPad but do you have TECH nology to see past the soul? These things that happen after surface. Where's the tablet? Who really has the control here cause what other dude you know flip a noun into a verb, make three chickens birth a song bird? But pay me no spine. Just please pop a cork and drink my sparkling wine.

This bottle is still Under pressure. will open it when i feel like it.
        bare foot bubbly... ima walk in the garden just for you. mix it with some cranberry.. lets make a toast. technology is hear baby!!! it's Brut, beyond extra dry!

look at the organic side of the light emitted diode. just watch were where it take's electricity. Thx for sum "energy", builds "character(s)". You do realize technology is inside each of us?

Comment

..... . . . . . .
          Last edited by Flame Beats; 04-19-2021, 04:05 AM.
          .................... ....................

Comment

bare foot bubbly... ima walk in the garden just for you. mix it with some cranberry.. lets make a toast. technology is hear baby!!! it's Brut, beyond extra dry!

look at the organic side of the light emitted diode. just watch were where it take's electricity. Thx for sum "energy", builds "character(s)". You do realize technology is inside each of us?
            Sure this energy is in elastic. Can you put a collar on a bulldog and control its thoughts? This "character" you speak only be the "actor" in your head. Whose the director? The supporting cast? Don't get me wrong you have "technology" but do you know how to use it?

Comment

Sure this energy is in elastic. Can you put a collar on a bulldog and control its thoughts? This "character" you speak only be the "actor" in your head. Whose the director? The supporting cast? Don't get me wrong you have "technology" but do you know how to use it?
              Insert bar here.

interesting.. and yes. and "we" and "us".

how you think a resistor "act's" in a circuit? or what a capacitor create's the "character" to a finished signal. can't you already hear "us"

what limits our "current" potential on a daily basis?... but we're all full of electricity...

technology is already in "us", so it's all how you use it.

Comment

I see [MENTION=67301]jvg[/MENTION] learned how to speak [MENTION=75037]BloodKin[/MENTION] language

Comment

had to smile for this one.. [MENTION=89082]Shake[/MENTION] what limit's your "current" potential? Go peek at the sky, see the north star? Lots of energy there hommie.

know everyday will not be full of good thoughts, but it's how you transition those other thought's into your potential. That'll create the current to turn that led on, and not burn out

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
                    I see [MENTION=67301]jvg[/MENTION] learned how to speak [MENTION=75037]BloodKin[/MENTION] language
                    Yeah I figured out how to communicate with him, you just huff paint before reading his posts and then it all makes sense.

Comment

had to smile for this one.. @Shake what limit's your "current" potential? Go peek at the sky, see the north star? Lots of energy there hommie.

know everyday will not be full of good thoughts, but it's how you transition those other thought's into your potential. That'll create the current to turn that led on, and not burn out
                      Yeah I figured out how to communicate with him, you just huff paint before reading his posts and then it all makes sense.
                      Could you translate what he said above to me please.

Comment

I left 3 months in february to meet my biological family lol. (my dad's side) I still have no idea if my cousin is my cousin or my dad (cuz he acts like my dad) My entire 2016 has been a TRIP

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
                          Could you translate what he said above to me please.
                          I'm going to need two weeks to figure out this one

Originally posted by -_- View Post
                          I left 3 months in february to meet my biological family lol. (my dad's side) I still have no idea if my cousin is my cousin or my dad (cuz he acts like my dad) My entire 2016 has been a TRIP
                          What would you do if you met your biological sister and you had fucked her before you knew?

Comment

Working...
                          X