Real prices for beats from London, Metro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real prices for beats from London, Metro

I was wondering how much they charge for a beat and I asked them.

London 20k
    Metro 25k
    Zaytoven 5k
    Dun Deal 2,5k
    #DreamChasers

Originally posted by Omoyoungmoney View Post
    I was wondering how much they charge for a beat and I asked them. London 20k Metro 25k Zaytoven 5k Dun Deal 2,5k
    you going to buy one from them friend?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
      you going to buy one from them friend?
      .....just wanted to know
      #DreamChasers

Comment

That's so sick they replied

Comment

Yeah I use to buy beats from T-Minus back in the day, those prices seem about right

Comment

STREETRUNNER charges 10K....

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
              That's so sick they replied
              If you go to their insta or twitter they have info for bookings, beats and stuff like that. I can't find any info from Southside808
              #DreamChasers

Comment

Originally posted by jvg View Post
                Yeah I use to buy beats from T-Minus back in the day, those prices seem about right
                lol wat u buying beats for brah?

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                  lol wat u buying beats for brah?
                  Long story short, I was manager for these two guys that I went to school with who were brothers. One could rap and one produced. We had just graduated high school and they had decided college wasn't for them so their parents let them change the pool house into a recording studio to start a rap career. (Two Uptown New Orleans niggas, Dad was a surgeon or some shit so pockets were deep but I shoulda know not to trust some uptown niggas smh). They were two of my best friends from the time I was eight years old, I haven't talked to them in over two years. The three of us were best friends and we took a two week trip to LA after the younger brother had graduated high school, and I managed them for almost three and a half years. Everything was good to the guy that produced turned into a little bitch. He started to get a big ego about the whole thing and treated people that came to support his brother badly and I tried time and time again to talk to him about it. It began to make scheduling performances or incredibly difficult for me because nobody wanted to book his brother if he was going to show up too. One night at the studio I finally had it with him, so I walked out to smoke a cigarette.

They came out and I finally told him I was done with him. His response: "Yeah well, you know, we always say we're all brothers....but ONLY he and I are actually brothers." They both stopped talking to me after that night. A week later they posted a video of their first performance introducing their brand new manager on stage. So I was like alright I see how y'all want to play this. About a month later I went over to the one brothers girlfriends apartment to "use her printer" (We both went to the same college). He wasn't around but his girlfriend was... Ready for it. I grabbed a beer and watched some tv while it was printing. She and I were just making small talk and soon enough I ended up having to fuck her brains out. We were both pretty drunk. They've been together for 3 years or something like that. I thought she would tell him, but she didn't which made me pretty fucking mad because the only reason I fucked her was so he would find out.

I moved past it after a while, then about 6 months later, a girl handed me a flier about a show that was happening that night at this venue on campus. I looked at it and saw their names. The exact moment I looked up from the flier, I see the younger brother, the little bitch ass brother and his girlfriend, and their new manager walking down the street. This street is only about 100 feet wide and not very long. I watched them walk the entire thing, towards me, turn their heads the other way, and walk right past. I got up, left, told a mutual friend about it, and he said "There's no way they saw you there." But I knew there was absolutely no way they had missed me. About a week and a half later the mutual friend went to one of their shows and was talking to my "best" friend, who brought it up to him out of nowhere and said something along the lines of, "Yeah, I saw him and just didn't say anything." I guess my only response would be... Yeah, I fucked his bitch and just didn't say anything.

Comment

"Last time I heard from Monique, T-Minus was makin beats"
                    .................... ....................

Comment

Long story short, I was manager for these two guys that I went to school with who were brothers. One could rap and one produced. We had just graduated high school and they had decided college wasn't for them so their parents let them change the pool house into a recording studio to start a rap career. (Two Uptown New Orleans niggas, Dad was a surgeon or some shit so pockets were deep but I shoulda know not to trust some uptown niggas smh). They were two of my best friends from the time I was eight years old, I haven't talked to them in over two years. The three of us were best friends and we took a two week trip to LA after the younger brother had graduated high school, and I managed them for almost three and a half years. Everything was good to the guy that produced turned into a little bitch. He started to get a big ego about the whole thing and treated people that came to support his brother badly and I tried time and time again to talk to him about it. It began to make scheduling performances or incredibly difficult for me because nobody wanted to book his brother if he was going to show up too. One night at the studio I finally had it with him, so I walked out to smoke a cigarette.

They came out and I finally told him I was done with him. His response: "Yeah well, you know, we always say we're all brothers....but ONLY he and I are actually brothers." They both stopped talking to me after that night. A week later they posted a video of their first performance introducing their brand new manager on stage. So I was like alright I see how y'all want to play this. About a month later I went over to the one brothers girlfriends apartment to "use her printer" (We both went to the same college). He wasn't around but his girlfriend was... Ready for it. I grabbed a beer and watched some tv while it was printing. She and I were just making small talk and soon enough I ended up having to fuck her brains out. We were both pretty drunk. They've been together for 3 years or something like that. I thought she would tell him, but she didn't which made me pretty fucking mad because the only reason I fucked her was so he would find out.

I moved past it after a while, then about 6 months later, a girl handed me a flier about a show that was happening that night at this venue on campus. I looked at it and saw their names. The exact moment I looked up from the flier, I see the younger brother, the little bitch ass brother and his girlfriend, and their new manager walking down the street. This street is only about 100 feet wide and not very long. I watched them walk the entire thing, towards me, turn their heads the other way, and walk right past. I got up, left, told a mutual friend about it, and he said "There's no way they saw you there." But I knew there was absolutely no way they had missed me. About a week and a half later the mutual friend went to one of their shows and was talking to my "best" friend, who brought it up to him out of nowhere and said something along the lines of, "Yeah, I saw him and just didn't say anything." I guess my only response would be... Yeah, I fucked his bitch and just didn't say anything.

you should have stopped acting like a bitch, and accepted that the other dude has a big ego, and kept moving forward with them..

pretty sure Wayne got the biggest ego, but Tez will always stay the little bitch who gets blamed and shit, but he'll never leave coz he knows he'll lose his god damn career

just saying
                      Originally posted by Shake
                      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

long story short..

makes a post of 3 big ass paragraphs

but cool story, seems like a movie

Comment

Working...
                        X