X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
    so gays don't think about sex? lmao

It's called being asexual.

But we all know that @-_- is chatting pure shite as usual.
    I'm being dead ass lol. I grew up I don't even troll no more. You see how fast I write messages? this is ME lol. All the threads I made in the past few days NO planning went into making any of them. I just made them shits lol

Originally posted by Mbminas View Post
    Are u in love?
    No!
    Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
    Cut down on masturbating
    No!

Comment

its only wierd to me because like 50% of my day Im thinkin bout pussy
      with the other 50 being consumed with thoughts of food & money

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
        Cut down on masturbating
        an addiction

Comment

Originally posted by nardysenior View Post
          its only wierd to me because like 50% of my day Im thinkin bout pussy
          with the other 50 being consumed with thoughts of food & money
          dude lol . Sex hardly crosses my mind unless I'm thinking about other people having sex
          I never look at a girl and think I hope she fucks me lol. I don't even like to TALK about sex to people, I have to be by myself to think about it. sex has ALWAYS scared me lol

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
            Is anybody else like that lol?!? Lol haha. Like when I think about girls all I think about is like ,flirting and shit haha lol. I really don�t even think about girls Period. And before someone asks I don�t think about dudes either -_-

I JUST DON�T THINK ABOUT SEX lol.

Help, lol
            No, I'm always thinking about seo because I love pussy.
            Owner of a role playing games directory and I recently launched a new Admin forum.

Comment

Originally posted by cpvr View Post
              No, I'm always thinking about seo because I love pussy.
              it's just WEIRD.

Comment

dude lol . Sex hardly crosses my mind unless I'm thinking about other people having sex
                I never look at a girl and think I hope she fucks me lol. I don't even like to TALK about sex to people, I have to be by myself to think about it. sex has ALWAYS scared me lol
                you have a bad experience when you were younger? Sex is different for everyone to be honest. How ever our sexual circuit in our brain developed are completely different. So it's not that your "weird" or "abnormal" you just might have had something different happen when developing that sexual side (arousal side) of your brain.

Comment

Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
                  you have a bad experience when you were younger? Sex is different for everyone to be honest. How ever our sexual circuit in our brain developed are completely different. So it's not that your "weird" or "abnormal" you just might have had something different happen when developing that sexual side (arousal side) of your brain.
                  Bloodkin Hey lol And not that I can remember. I mean I had sex alot when I was a little kid (with other kids) like humping a lot and stuff, lol. and i think i raped this chick one time on my 2nd grade bus, her name was bethany I made her sit on top of me so we could rehearse the scene from bride of chucky but as far as bad experiences go when I was younger I can't even remember my childhood that much,

Comment

I mean I had sex alot when I was a little kid (with other kids) like humping a lot and stuff, lol. and i think i raped this chick one time on my 2nd grade bus, her name was bethany I made her sit on top of me so we could rehearse the scene from bride of chucky but as far as bad experiences go when I was younger I can't even remember my childhood that much,
                    Hold up STOPPPPPP

Comment

Bloodkin Hey lol And not that I can remember. I mean I had sex alot when I was a little kid (with other kids) like humping a lot and stuff, lol. and i think i raped this chick one time on my 2nd grade bus, her name was bethany I made her sit on top of me so we could rehearse the scene from bride of chucky but as far as bad experiences go when I was younger I can't even remember my childhood that much,

that's understandable. Once french kissed my 4th grade girlfriend behind a tractor and she thought she was pregnant. So you wrote you raped the bride of chuckie??

Comment

Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
                        that's understandable. Once french kissed my 4th grade girlfriend behind a tractor and she thought she was pregnant. So you wrote you raped the bride of chuckie??
                        yeah LoL
                        and oh DANG lol

I remember I use to kiss my 2nd grade girlfriend in the bathroom (The bathroom was in the classroom) We would both go to the bathroom during recess I had like 3 girlfriends that year, but she said she couldn't date me cuz I was black I was like the only black person in my class

Comment

I had like 3 girlfriends that year, but she said she couldn't date me cuz I was black I was like the only black person in my class
                          Damn bro for some reason I always thought you were white

Comment

Working...
                          X