No announcement yet.

40k off IG + dropshipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I looked at this I don't know. You pay shopify $30 a month, then you have to buy the domain as well plus if you advertise on Facebook that's another $50 to $100. It's risky, there's no guarantee that you will even be able to cover expenses. Not to mention the problems with customer satisfaction that KC mentioned since most of your products will be cheap and could take months to ship from China.

Comment

Originally posted by jvg View Post
      I looked at this I don't know. You pay shopify $30 a month, then you have to buy the domain as well plus if you advertise on Facebook that's another $50 to $100. It's risky, there's no guarantee that you will even be able to cover expenses. Not to mention the problems with customer satisfaction that KC mentioned since most of your products will be cheap and could take months to ship from China.
      I did more research and found out there is a other shipping method called e-packet which takes 10-15 days I didn't see this last time. Also you don't have to use shopify, it's just a user friendly way to set up a shop online and you can get a domain for 99 cents for the first year , and shopify has a 10 day trial and you can cancel before they charge your card and it's ,

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
      fastest way to get you banned lol

manual growing is best and most effective, it might take longer but it's best..

i started off a profile, i'll see how much I can grow it.. and I hope to eventually monetize from it
      not if your accout is aged I know people using automation tools and following 1000 people a day and unfollowing 1000 people a day and liking 1000 pics. And they're getting 300 followers a day doing that

Comment

fastest way to get you banned lol

manual growing is best and most effective, it might take longer but it's best..

i started off a profile, i'll see how much I can grow it.. and I hope to eventually monetize from it
        how will you grow it?

whats your plan?

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
          not if your accout is aged I know people using automation tools and following 1000 people a day and unfollowing 1000 people a day and liking 1000 pics. And they're getting 300 followers a day doing that
          Yeah, account age is important.. But all those tools and bots are paid, and I ain't gonna give 50-100$ for that shit..

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
          how will you grow it?

whats your plan?
          Well, it's a meme page I made, so I'm just posting funny stuff, I'm liking pics, and following bunch of people that liked some pics of similar accounts.. I got around 70 likes on one post, but my followers number is around 100, which isn't bad for a 2 day old account, but it's still long road ahead of me..

I get that my theme is saturated a lot, since everyone has meme pages, but I post quality over quantity, so I hope people will notice that..

I'm hoping to exchange shoutouts when I reach at least 1k followers, so from that point it should become easier to gain followers..
          Beginning is always the hardest

Comment

Yeah, account age is important.. But all those tools and bots are paid, and I ain't gonna give 50-100$ for that shit..

Well, it's a meme page I made, so I'm just posting funny stuff, I'm liking pics, and following bunch of people that liked some pics of similar accounts.. I got around 70 likes on one post, but my followers number is around 100, which isn't bad for a 2 day old account, but it's still long road ahead of me..

I get that my theme is saturated a lot, since everyone has meme pages, but I post quality over quantity, so I hope people will notice that..

I'm hoping to exchange shoutouts when I reach at least 1k followers, so from that point it should become easier to gain followers..

how will you monetize it?

Comment

this shit is never worth it surely.

Comment

I have an Instagram with a couple thousand followers, what's your account name? I'll shout you out

Comment

how will you monetize it?
                  Well once I reach certain amount of followers and stable amount of likes, I will charge for shoutouts, and I'll think of some product to promote and I'll use content locker to earn, I heard OGads.com is great for mobile content locking..
                  But I'll think about that when I come to that point..
                  Originally posted by jvg View Post
                  I have an Instagram with a couple thousand followers, what's your account name? I'll shout you out
                  I'll PM you in a bit

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                    this shit is never worth it surely.
                    i think that too brah

i mean if it was then everyone would be doing it right?

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                      i think that too brah

i mean if it was then everyone would be doing it right?
                      more money for us @MarkoMaxX

Comment

more money for us @MarkoMaxX

I think it does work for some people but I think that's because there is a huge risk and a lot of upfront money involved and luck before you make any decent gain. Good luck, I'm not knocking it, just think it's not worth it for me personally.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                          I think it does work for some people but I think that's because there is a huge risk and a lot of upfront money involved and luck before you make any decent gain. Good luck, I'm not knocking it, just think it's not worth it for me personally.
                          The only way I would even attempt this is if I saw someone like Kidcomet make money from it.

I don't trust people I don't really know say they made so much online cause of things like Photoshop and trolls =/

Comment

Working...
                          X