Who was asking gyspy star for nudes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
    There's some other guys on here have girl avatars.
    Touche.
    http://www.iamshanell.com
    LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GypsyStar View Post
      Touche.
      So about those nudes

Comment

Originally posted by jvg View Post
        So about those nudes
        So when you all open your mouth and make words.....you're actually serious?

Comment

So..... the nudes?

Comment

Ignore the thirsty ones you have respect for yourself and you shouldn't feed into it. Show that beauty to the one who you're with not other guys..

Comment

Lmao wtf else would I be with my avatars?!
              lol i thought you were a dude, and your avatar was some random female
              so do you have like friendship connection with shannel, or you are just a big fan?
              Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
              Ignore the thirsty ones you have respect for yourself and you shouldn't feed into it. Show that beauty to the one who you're with not other guys..

Comment

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                so do you have like friendship connection with shannel, or you are just a big fan?

what happens to be funny about applauding someone for having respect for herself?

Comment

[QUOTE=MarkoMaxX;1497632]lol i thought you were a dude, and your avatar was some random female

[/QUOTE

So ok here's the back story.

Short version: I became twitter friends with the girl who ran her website in 2009 and over time took over. And ever since I've been helping her with promo, interviews, gfx and her clothing line.

Long version: I was a huge fan of her sister's and her group from like 06-08. Then became a Minaj fan. So both put me on to shanell. So in 09 I joined lwhq and brought all my info about shanell and nicki here. This was when Danny started his separate ym blog. So I'd post shanell updates on the board and he'd blog them. So shanells site started noticing and we would Steal each other's updates. So finally I made a twitter and hit up her site's owner and we became friend's. Also I became part of that site. And I dunno the rest is history. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
                    what happens to be funny about applauding someone for having respect for herself?
                    its just so cringey how you wrote it

So ok here's the back story.

Short version: I became twitter friends with the girl who ran her website in 2009 and over time took over. And ever since I've been helping her with promo, interviews, gfx and her clothing line.

Long version: I was a huge fan of her sister's and her group from like 06-08. Then became a Minaj fan. So both put me on to shanell. So in 09 I joined lwhq and brought all my info about shanell and nicki here. This was when Danny started his separate ym blog. So I'd post shanell updates on the board and he'd blog them. So shanells site started noticing and we would Steal each other's updates. So finally I made a twitter and hit up her site's owner and we became friend's. Also I became part of that site. And I dunno the rest is history. Lol
                    Thats awesome, congrats to you Is it like your full-time job? You get paid for that right?

Comment

its just so cringey how you wrote it

Thats awesome, congrats to you Is it like your full-time job? You get paid for that right?

It's not remotely a job lol. It's kind of a hobby.

Comment

It's not remotely a job lol. It's kind of a hobby.
                        Ahh I got it, cool nonetheless

Comment

Lmao wtf else would I be with my avatars?!
                          lol, I think they're so use to to females not staying that they don't even think about it anymore. And there are at least two posters on here I use to think were female because of their avatars. Took me a few months to realize they weren't.
                          None

Comment

Working...
                          X