Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People are waking up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiBxr94XINg

Look at them comments woo its a good day to see that people arent falling for the mainstream bullshit we shall rise

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiBxr94XINg Look at them comments woo its a good day to see that people arent falling for the mainstream bullshit we shall rise
    you made all them comments didnt you

Comment

lol those comments are on point

Comment

i couldn't watch

i felt sorry for the poor woman

i don't know why ppl said she wasn't crying when she was

Comment

It will be a troll from 4Chan or something like that

Comment

every single comment is about it being a false flag

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiBxr94XINg

Look at them comments woo its a good day to see that people arent falling for the mainstream bullshit we shall rise
              I swear you're so retarded. I fucking hate all yall conspiracy faggots. Fucking get a life, too much spare time. Thinking everything is fake, you probably think that when your mom gave you birth it was actually the government that gave you birth.

Incidents like this or 9/11 or whatever. Those are actually real events where people dying you know. What do you think people wearing make up on their gun shot wounds at the hospital? Go work at a hospital you fucking retard and you might get some sympathy for people when things like this happens.

Please do that instead of sitting on the internet all day with your retarded conspiracy therories like someone gives a fuck. And if you really wanna share your retarded conspiracy theories just go outside and do it in real life, it's not like you're making ANY difference to the world on the internet.

And when you do go outside (if you ever leave the basement) I hope you go into the wrong person talking about your bullshit so he can smack you the fuck up.

You're so fucking pathetic I just wanna stomp your face in

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
                I swear you're so retarded. I fucking hate all yall conspiracy faggots. Fucking get a life, too much spare time. Thinking everything is fake, you probably think that when your mom gave you birth it was actually the government that gave you birth.

Incidents like this or 9/11 or whatever. Those are actually real events where people dying you know. What do you think people wearing make up on their gun shot wounds at the hospital? Go work at a hospital you fucking retard and you might get some sympathy for people when things like this happens.

Please do that instead of sitting on the internet all day with your retarded conspiracy therories like someone gives a fuck. And if you really wanna share your retarded conspiracy theories just go outside and do it in real life, it's not like you're making ANY difference to the world on the internet.

And when you do go outside (if you ever leave the basement) I hope you go into the wrong person talking about your bullshit so he can smack you the fuck up.

You're so fucking pathetic I just wanna stomp your face in

i aint read one word bruh

Comment

i aint read one word bruh
                  Youre a fucking idiot and you have no sympathy for humanity.

You see this is what happened to humans. Too much internet and too much social media brainwashed people like you believing everything is fake or got some theory behind it like a movie.

Comment

.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..
                    Last edited by Flame Beats; 06-17-2016, 12:13 AM.
                    .................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
                      Youre a fucking idiot and you have no sympathy for humanity.

You see this is what happened to humans. Too much internet and too much social media brainwashed people like you believing everything is fake or got some theory behind it like a movie.
                      tldr

Comment

I don't think she was faking at all

Comment

Working...
                        X