shit is going down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
    Which is what gives politicians the OK to do what the fuck they want outside their country

- - - Updated - - -

If there is a 'New World Order' today then if Hitler won WW2, he would have already created a worst 'New World Order'.

Hitler did not give a shit and this is why he failed and shot a bullet in his head tbh lol.
    I personally think Hitler was a "Continentalist" and not a "Globalist". He believed every race had the right to their own nations.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
      I personally think Hitler was a "Continentalist" and not a "Globalist". He believed every race had the right to their own nations.
      Thats correct to a certain point.

He respected certain nations that had rich history. He never intented to war with Yugoslavia, he even wanted to give us neutral position, he didn't even want for us to allow his troops passage, he just wanted us to formally be part with his Reich.
      And we accepted that, but people rebelled, so he fucked us up lmao..
      What I'm saying is he definitely wasn't a globalist, he didn't want to rule the whole world, he wanted each race to have their own nation and not mix with others..

Comment

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
        Thats correct to a certain point.

He respected certain nations that had rich history. He never intented to war with Yugoslavia, he even wanted to give us neutral position, he didn't even want for us to allow his troops passage, he just wanted us to formally be part with his Reich.
        And we accepted that, but people rebelled, so he fucked us up lmao..
        What I'm saying is he definitely wasn't a globalist, he didn't want to rule the whole world, he wanted each race to have their own nation and not mix with others..
        Finally somebody that knows the truth! lol

"lol he wanted to pwn all teh newbs all the world and rule lol cuz hes a nazi evil gas every1!"

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
          america is going to fall, my dream is coming true
          So kid comet, is Pokemon go here to distract us from what's really going on?

Comment

Originally posted by MASTOZER View Post
            So kid comet, is Pokemon go here to distract us from what's really going on?
            nah that shit is government tracking yall the dude who founded the company who made pokemon go works with the CIA they were the same people who made Google Earth,

Yall know how those google cars went around takin videos of every place in the world for google earth and google maps database?

Well now they got yall doing the same with your phones , the privacy policy says that the data from the video from pokemon go will be given to police and private parties

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
              nah that shit is government tracking yall the dude who founded the company who made pokemon go works with the CIA they were the same people who made Google Earth,

Yall know how those google cars went around takin videos of every place in the world for google earth and google maps database?

Well now they got yall doing the same with your phones , the privacy policy says that the data from the video from pokemon go will be given to police and private parties
              So what starter Pokemon did you choose ?

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                So what starter Pokemon did you choose ?
                charmander

shits hectic tho don't really have time to walk around like that. do it mostly while driving gets pretty intense sometimes.

Comment

tonald drump

Comment

Originally posted by LeonardoVC View Post
                    charmander

shits hectic tho don't really have time to walk around like that. do it mostly while driving gets pretty intense sometimes.
                    I know it's wrong but driving is the only time I really get to play this game too!

Comment

Working...
                    X