Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pokemon Go= Illuminati NSA Spying

privacy policy from Pokemon Go

"We may disclose any information about you (or your authorized child) that is in our possession or control to government or law enforcement officials or private parties."

Full details

http://truthsociety.co/index.php/201...illance-psyop/

I don't care

It's just a free game we play for fun

But you don't know how to have fun so you wouldn't understand

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
      I don't care

It's just a free game we play for fun

But you don't know how to have fun so you wouldn't understand
      Of course you dont care, thats why they made it , they knew yall would easily give up your privacy just to catch a viritual fake pokemon

Comment

but what privacy are they getting brutha? i dont care if the government can locate where i am, i really dont. im not doing anything i shouldnt be or going anywhere i shouldnt be to be worried someone knows where i am

Comment

While we're on the subject my egg just hatched into a Zubat

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post

privacy policy from Pokemon Go

"We may disclose any information about you (or your authorized child) that is in our possession or control to government or law enforcement officials or private parties."

Full details

Pokemon Go Linked To CIA? : Government Surveillance Psyop ? Truth Society

0 fucks

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
              but what privacy are they getting brutha? i dont care if the government can locate where i am, i really dont. im not doing anything i shouldnt be or going anywhere i shouldnt be to be worried someone knows where i am

Answer me this,
              WHy is pokemon Go sending information to law enforcement and government?

Comment

Simmilar privacy policy is almost on every app/game

And the goverment can locate you, and get your information if you just own a smartphone, got a facebook acc or whatever so who cares

Comment

Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
                  Simmilar privacy policy is almost on every app/game

And the goverment can locate you, and get your information if you just own a smartphone, got a facebook acc or whatever so who cares
                  name another app that allows the governmetn and law enforcement to stream video from you phones camera in real time using gps tracking

Name the app and cite the privacy policy.

I dont think you understand, the same person who made google earth, and had google cars driving around with a gyro camera taking 360 video of all the streets and roads for google earth to be possible made this game, what do you think they are doing with all the 360 gyro video youre sending them of inside your houses and all the places that google car didnt get?

Comment

name another app that allows the governmetn and law enforcement to stream video from you phones camera in real time using gps tracking

I dont think you understand, the same person who made google earth, and had google cars driving around with a gyro camera taking 360 video of all the streets and roads for google earth to be possible made this game, what do you think they are doing with all the 360 gyro video youre sending them of inside your houses and all the places that google car didnt get?
                    I said simmilar, not exactly the same

and btw I dont play the game, but tell me what are they doing with the video ?

Comment

Answer me this,
                      WHy is pokemon Go sending information to law enforcement and government?
                      Because the government wants to catch pokemons too? But they want other people to find the locations?

Why pick on somebody helpless
                      If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Ah the Facebook messenger app has access to your camera and microphone. Wouldn't be surprised if it tracks location to. I don't play the game but I imagine this privacy information is worth a shit load.

Comment

Working...
                        X