The Purge Election year Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Purge Election year Review

It was iight, I think the only purge movie shouldve been the 2nd one, now theyre trying to milk this out a lil too much, i like the fact they put a lot of truth in this one tho with them going after a candidate who is against the system and what not,

this is a movie you go to watch at the theatres if theres nothing else, but it aint worth spending 9 bucks on it for popcorn either

kid comet ratin 7/10

Damn b you saw it before me.

I have no conspiracy theory bitches that would want to go see it with me.

Comment

They're gonna milk it like they did with the paranormal activity movies

Comment

Comment

sry won't be watching

Comment

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
            I have no conspiracy theory bitches that would want to go see it with me.
            Ask on Craigslist

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
              It was iight, I think the only purge movie shouldve been the 2nd one, now theyre trying to milk this out a lil too much, i like the fact they put a lot of truth in this one tho with them going after a candidate who is against the system and what not,

this is a movie you go to watch at the theatres if theres nothing else, but it aint worth spending 9 bucks on it for popcorn either

kid comet ratin 7/10
              you should never buy popcorn or any other food from the theatre, it's way too expensive.

just try and smuggle some in.

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post

kid comet ratin 7/10
                how were the kills??

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                  Ask on Craigslist
                  I have a friend that literally prostitutes herself on that website. I've heard of the stories of some of the freaks I'm not sure if I'm up for such a gamble yet. I even drove her to one of the setups.

Maybe I just don't want to admit I'd have to resort to such a service.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
                    I have a friend that literally prostitutes herself on that website. I've heard of the stories of some of the freaks I'm not sure if I'm up for such a gamble yet. I even drove her to one of the setups.

Maybe I just don't want to admit I'd have to resort to such a service.

easy money

Comment

Working...
                    X