Who here got a problem with me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who here got a problem with me

A lot of fishy shiit going on lately. People making weight class threads and shit look if you gotta a problem with me you gotta a problem with me why be passive aggressive. I DO believe I am the baddest fighter on here. Can you get mad at me for saying that??! [MENTION=92520]Omoyoungmoney[/MENTION] with yo stuck up ass, you wanna fight me? I said whats up to you in your thread you ac t like you cant speak back

Nah you cool bruh. Haha

I bet I got better hands than you though straight up.

Comment

I challenge [MENTION=85023]Lucifer[/MENTION] for dissing my dream thread SATANIC BITCH

Comment

Only one person I don't fuck with here everybody else cool people

Comment

Originally posted by jvg View Post
          Only one person I don't fuck with here everybody else cool people
          @ that nigga

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
            A lot of fishy shiit going on lately. People making weight class threads and shit look if you gotta a problem with me you gotta a problem with me why be passive aggressive. I DO believe I am the baddest fighter on here. Can you get mad at me for saying that??! @Omoyoungmoney with yo stuck up ass, you wanna fight me? I said whats up to you in your thread you ac t like you cant speak back
            he from greece

they don't fight back they shoot back

Comment

A lot of fishy shiit going on lately. People making weight class threads and shit look if you gotta a problem with me you gotta a problem with me why be passive aggressive. I DO believe I am the baddest fighter on here. Can you get mad at me for saying that??! [MENTION=92520]Omoyoungmoney[/MENTION] with yo stuck up ass, you wanna fight me? I said whats up to you in your thread you ac t like you cant speak back
              Why do you think you're tough when everyone knows you're soft?

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                Why do you think you're tough when everyone knows you're soft?

Comment

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
                  @ that nigga
                  [MENTION=66413]Flame Beats[/MENTION]

Comment

i aint into fist fights i don't care about that topic (btw i don't think that you're good at it either). I just think you act like a nervous, retarded bitch but idec. Hope you feel better now as your paranoid ass had to make a thread about that crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Az_Si View Post
                      i aint into fist fights i don't care about that topic (btw i don't think that you're good at it either). I just think you act like a nervous, retarded bitch but idec. Hope you feel better now as your paranoid ass had to make a thread about that crap.
                      Dam nigga @-_- I hope you got the gloves ready

Comment

A lot of fishy shiit going on lately. People making weight class threads and shit look if you gotta a problem with me you gotta a problem with me why be passive aggressive. I DO believe I am the baddest fighter on here. Can you get mad at me for saying that??! @Omoyoungmoney with yo stuck up ass, you wanna fight me? I said whats up to you in your thread you ac t like you cant speak back

Comment

Working...
                        X