No announcement yet.

Anyone miss the old days on this forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone miss the old days on this forum?

I signed up in 2011 but I remember checking up on this forum back in 2009ish. Back when there was a lot of great members that have moved on now. I don't come on here much anymore but I have a lot of good memories of LWHQ

I only been around since D4 but I imagine Ill be outta here soon... Im getting older and the discussions & topics arent as intriguing as they once were.

Comment

i think lilwaynehq will end up like that eminem forum trshady..... get closed down. its a shame cause there's no other good wayne website on the internet

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
        i think lilwaynehq will end up like that eminem forum trshady..... get closed down. its a shame cause there's no other good wayne website on the internet
        Nigga do you ever have anything positive to say? This site and forum has been the premier of Hip Hop music fan websites from the very beginning. Way better than RapGenius forums. OTHER music news websites cite LilWayneHQ and even goes as far as to validate it as the official Lil Wayne fan site. The forum only supplements the great impact that this website has had on the internet Hip Hop community.

@Danny M doesn't get enough praise for the genius he created, and it won't be ceasing anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
          I only been around since D4 but I imagine Ill be outta here soon... Im getting older and the discussions & topics arent as intriguing as they once were.
          I'm in the same boat as you, growing up and getting busier in life. But I'll always remember LWHQ getting me through high school & supplying me with all the news of my favorite rapper of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post

I think Wayne just needs to make moves and people will post. I'm interested why it was closed down tho?

Comment

The quality of the posts being made on the board has gone down but the LWHQ itself is still strong. Danny runs a good ship over here.

Comment

Great memories in LWHQ
                Originally posted by Shake
                Why so negative all the time???

Comment

I wasn't here during the time you all always talk about

Comment

i will never leave lwhq, this place is my home and i love it

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                      i will never leave lwhq, this place is my home and i love it
                      That's not what you said 2 days ago

Comment

Originally posted by spennyj69 View Post
                        I'm in the same boat as you, growing up and getting busier in life. But I'll always remember LWHQ getting me through high school & supplying me with all the news of my favorite rapper of all time
                        I'm in HS rn and I've been on this site forever. I haven't been on that much in the past 2-3 years but recently I've been getting back at it. All I do is get on LWHQ, workout, and read now lol. My peers have very sub-optimal brains and only talk about dumb shit.

Comment

Working...
                        X