I'm going to a friend's party on Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to a friend's party on Saturday

Should I be scared?// (forreal, I been talking a loottta of shitt)

Originally posted by -_- View Post
    Should I be scared?// (forreal, I been talking a loottta of shitt)
    Yeah cause you a weakling

Comment

Will you have friend there at the party ?

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
        Will you have friend there at the party ?
        yes.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
        Yeah cause you a weakling

Comment

i would be petrified if i was with you. try take a gun or knife with you friend

Comment

gonna need footage of the guys you fuck up if u go

Comment

This dude die?

Comment

Originally posted by MASTOZER View Post
                This dude die?
                Prolly got his ass beat

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                  gonna need footage of the guys you fuck up if u go
                  I didn't fuck him up but I did hit him one time (lol(() it was really play fighting lol. but kinda forreal because he was throwing real punches. but he didn't land ONE on me. lol. (and I was drunk) that was the only ho part about it. he tried to fight me when I was drunk and fucked up, but it was my friend (-_-) trying to start drama again. this time my OTHER friend. go figure (rolls eyes) lot of fuck niggas around me. but I didn't wanna fight him lolo lol idk what it was, maybe it was stage fright or something, but i was scared to hit this nigga he's way way bigger than me maybe that's what it was. smh. but i did dodge his licks and he made me mad one time when he rushed me into a wall and that's when i stole off on this nigga and made him stumble back and i was getting coaching tips from the neighbors who was wathcing, some dude came up and talked to me LMAO I didn't even know him LMAO. I got these hands we went like 5 rounds. all playing. I dont know what he was trying to prove but, if I can get over his size I can beat his fat ass bitch real talk hahahaha

Comment

Fuck he didn't

Comment

Originally posted by MASTOZER View Post
                      Fuck he didn't
                      mad?

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
                        I didn't fuck him up but I did hit him one time (lol(() it was really play fighting lol. but kinda forreal because he was throwing real punches. but he didn't land ONE on me. lol. (and I was drunk) that was the only ho part about it. he tried to fight me when I was drunk and fucked up, but it was my friend (-_-) trying to start drama again. this time my OTHER friend. go figure (rolls eyes) lot of fuck niggas around me. but I didn't wanna fight him lolo lol idk what it was, maybe it was stage fright or something, but i was scared to hit this nigga he's way way bigger than me maybe that's what it was. smh. but i did dodge his licks and he made me mad one time when he rushed me into a wall and that's when i stole off on this nigga and made him stumble back and i was getting coaching tips from the neighbors who was wathcing, some dude came up and talked to me LMAO I didn't even know him LMAO. I got these hands we went like 5 rounds. all playing. I dont know what he was trying to prove but, if I can get over his size I can beat his fat ass bitch real talk hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                        X