I'm going to a friend's party on Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -_- View Post
    I didn't fuck him up but I did hit him one time (lol(() it was really play fighting lol. but kinda forreal because he was throwing real punches. but he didn't land ONE on me. lol. (and I was drunk) that was the only ho part about it. he tried to fight me when I was drunk and fucked up, but it was my friend (-_-) trying to start drama again. this time my OTHER friend. go figure (rolls eyes) lot of fuck niggas around me. but I didn't wanna fight him lolo lol idk what it was, maybe it was stage fright or something, but i was scared to hit this nigga he's way way bigger than me maybe that's what it was. smh. but i did dodge his licks and he made me mad one time when he rushed me into a wall and that's when i stole off on this nigga and made him stumble back and i was getting coaching tips from the neighbors who was wathcing, some dude came up and talked to me LMAO I didn't even know him LMAO. I got these hands we went like 5 rounds. all playing. I dont know what he was trying to prove but, if I can get over his size I can beat his fat ass bitch real talk hahahaha
    suurrreeee

Comment

Should I be scared?// (forreal, I been talking a loottta of shitt)
      How was this party though? I talk mad shit too, but I'm not afraid of anyone.
      Owner of a role playing games directory and I recently launched a new Admin forum.

Comment

Originally posted by cpvr View Post
        How was this party though? I talk mad shit too, but I'm not afraid of anyone.
        it was lame. but the next day we went over there I turned up for real (on someobdy else) and whooped his ass lol. that fight was real lol . I got the police called on me

Comment

it was lame. but the next day we went over there I turned up for real (on someobdy else) and whooped his ass lol. that fight was real lol . I got the police called on me

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
            no, I really whooped his ass. I assure you no one was yawning that day. lol

Comment

no, I really whooped his ass. I assure you no one was yawning that day. lol
              I've noticed you haven't been posting about you being in a fight since last week, is everything okay ?

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                I've noticed you haven't been posting about you being in a fight since last week, is everything okay ?
                Yeah lol. I've had one more fight since then, but after that one I stopped talking about them because I felt bad. (I made his nose bleed) I don't even remember what went on, but that fight was with a family member, and I didn't mean to do him like that. but he started it (the fight was like 10 seconds long) I told him I was sorry. everything else been ok

Comment

Yeah lol. I've had one more fight since then, but after that one I stopped talking about them because I felt bad. (I made his nose bleed) I don't even remember what went on, but that fight was with a family member, and I didn't mean to do him like that. but he started it (the fight was like 10 seconds long) I told him I was sorry. everything else been ok
                  Lies

Comment

Should I be scared?// (forreal, I been talking a loottta of shitt)
                    Don't be a pussy

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
                      Don't be a pussy

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
                        Don't be a pussy
                        He is one

Comment

jesus christ this thread

Comment

Working...