Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Debate: Is the concept of "Planet Fitness" a metaphor for American society?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debate: Is the concept of "Planet Fitness" a metaphor for American society?

As you all know @lilweezyfan and I are deep in the lifting game. I never knew much about "Planet Fitness" until I saw these videos. But I've really began to question if its business is really just an extended metaphor for modern liberal Western Civilization (more specifically the United States).

They suppress hard work and strategically through their strict rules coerce their members into a caste system in which they are restricted by any evolutionary progress whether that be physically or mentally. After seeing these videos, at first I was only laughing. But then I began to apply it to our current liberal society that praises equal acceptance, content accepting behavior of current circumstances, and an overall feeling of conformity while providing their "members" free things (pizzas, donuts, etc.); leaving them in a state of ignorance blissfulness. They're happy due to the atmospheric environment that ensures "equality" and a "judge free zone" as they enjoy their cheese pizzas after 15 minutes on the treadmill, but ignorant to the true knowledge that they are inferior sheep both physically and mentally.

I would like to hear your guys' thoughts on this analogy.

It's just a gym. "Judgement free zone" and the like are part of the sales pitch.

Comment

You cant be real with this topic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
          You cant be real with this topic
          You can't be a real nigga I smell the fraud

Comment

Comment

skinny niggas >>>>

Comment

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
                As you all know @lilweezyfan and I are deep in the lifting game. I never knew much about "Planet Fitness" until I saw these videos. But I've really began to question if its business is really just an extended metaphor for modern liberal Western Civilization (more specifically the United States).

They suppress hard work and strategically through their strict rules coerce their members into a caste system in which they are restricted by any evolutionary progress whether that be physically or mentally. After seeing these videos, at first I was only laughing. But then I began to apply it to our current liberal society that praises equal acceptance, content accepting behavior of current circumstances, and an overall feeling of conformity while providing their "members" free things (pizzas, donuts, etc.); leaving them in a state of ignorance blissfulness. They're happy due to the atmospheric environment that ensures "equality" and a "judge free zone" as they enjoy their cheese pizzas after 15 minutes on the treadmill, but ignorant to the true knowledge that they are inferior sheep both physically and mentally.

I would like to hear your guys' thoughts on this analogy.
                Have you ever head the concept behind the NWO that we are already in the new world. And that these conspiracy theorys are created to keep us in a toxic mindset? That we can not trust anyone, anything.

Basically feed shit from every angle to keep your mind thinking overtime. All that thought could go into being in a positive mind state

Not hating and not the best explanation but you probably get what I mean

Not being in a positive mind set limits you from the get go no matter your fitness, mental health or knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                  I dead ass wanna fight you bruh nigga you're getting on my nerves posting that mf video in all of my threads.

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                  skinny niggas >>>>
                  Not the point of this topic whatsoever. Skinny, fat, short, tall, doesn't matter. As long as you are content with no progression in any area of life, you are a detriment. If you are content with dropping out of High School, you are a detriment. If you are content with living in the basement of a family member, you are a detriment. You are not contributing to the evolutionary growth of society and a vigorous, healthy, traditional nation.

Originally posted by MASTOZER View Post
                  Have you ever head the concept behind the NWO that we are already in the new world. And that these conspiracy theorys are created to keep us in a toxic mindset? That we can not trust anyone, anything.

Basically feed shit from every angle to keep your mind thinking overtime. All that thought could go into being in a positive mind state

Not hating and not the best explanation but you probably get what I mean

Not being in a positive mind set limits you from the get go no matter your fitness, mental health or knowledge
                  I understand you're not hating, but this isn't a conspiracy. The United States is the forefront producer of Liberalism today. We have the Transgender dilemma, we have the Kardashians, we have Kanye West wearing skirts, and so many other utilities that are being used by the Elite to destroy (which I believe they have successfully done already if we want to go by you're "we're living in the New World" conspiracy) our nation's vitality and other Western nations.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
                    I dead ass wanna fight you bruh nigga you're getting on my nerves posting that mf video in all of my threads.

Not the point of this topic whatsoever. Skinny, fat, short, tall, doesn't matter. As long as you are content with no progression in any area of life, you are a detriment. If you are content with dropping out of High School, you are a detriment. If you are content with living in the basement of a family member, you are a detriment. You are not contributing to the evolutionary growth of society and a vigorous, healthy, traditional nation.

I understand you're not hating, but this isn't a conspiracy. The United States is the forefront producer of Liberalism today. We have the Transgender dilemma, we have the Kardashians, we have Kanye West wearing skirts, and so many other utilities that are being used by the Elite to destroy (which I believe they have successfully done already if we want to go by you're "we're living in the New World" conspiracy) our nation's vitality and other Western nations.
                    It's like people are so lost that they need celebrity's and shit like that as some sort of 'reality' to grip onto, something to have in common with others. Fucking crazy world man but a beautiful one at that

Comment

It's like people are so lost that they need celebrity's and shit like that as some sort of 'reality' to grip onto, something to have in common with others. Fucking crazy world man but a beautiful one at that
                      This is a beautiful world, but I find no aesthetic in the manipulating of a globe of people and putting them into a mental stasis.

Comment

exactly.

Comment

Working...
                        X