Need help from U.S. forum member's.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LeonardoVC View Post
    Listen bro u find out exactly what it takes and let me know. I own a couple gas stations out here in los angeles county i can hook you up with work, but not 2 grand a month. Assuming u are a normal guy of course since I have no idea about you.

No promises but if i can help without going too much out of my way,why not.
    i will be very appreciated bro, hope u don't troll. Impatiently waiting ur definitive response.

Comment

If you say you have experince in hospitality, then when you come here , there is a fast track program to become a nursing assitant, you can get your CNA in 9 weeks and start earning 15/hr which is enough for an aprtment and to live off of,

all you gotta do being a CNA is check blood pressure and sit with the patient in the room and make sure all is well

the program cost money but you can apply for financial aid and all that

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
        If you say you have experince in hospitality, then when you come here , there is a fast track program to become a nursing assitant, you can get your CNA in 9 weeks and start earning 15/hr which is enough for an aprtment and to live off of,

all you gotta do being a CNA is check blood pressure and sit with the patient in the room and make sure all is well

the program cost money but you can apply for financial aid and all that
        If ur not trolling, this is also a option. But main thing is i need help to get there.

Comment

Originally posted by SareeBabee View Post
          If ur not trolling, this is also a option. But main thing is i need help to get there.
          why would I troll

just search how long it takes to be a nursing assitant and how much they make

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
            why would I troll

just search how long it takes to be a nursing assitant and how much they make
            Thanx bro for ur advice. That's good idea.

Comment

Listen bro u find out exactly what it takes and let me know. I own a couple gas stations out here in los angeles county i can hook you up with work, but not 2 grand a month. Assuming u are a normal guy of course since I have no idea about you.

you're a good human being
              [MENTION=73863]SareeBabee[/MENTION] good luck man, i understand your situation.. if you go to university, you can do those work & travel type of stuff, they send you to US for 3 months, pay you apartment, food and give you work that pays pretty nicely, you can earn around 3000-4000$ in those 2-3 months.. You pay for that program around 500$ but you can pay them after you comeback from US with earned money..

of course, that's only if you go to university..

I haven't done it, because then I will have less time for exams and most likely fail the year like most people do when they do that program, but I know people that did it and had a great time + earned good cash..

Comment

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                you're a good human being
                @SareeBabee good luck man, i understand your situation.. if you go to university, you can do those work & travel type of stuff, they send you to US for 3 months, pay you apartment, food and give you work that pays pretty nicely, you can earn around 3000-4000$ in those 2-3 months.. You pay for that program around 500$ but you can pay them after you comeback from US with earned money..

of course, that's only if you go to university..

I haven't done it, because then I will have less time for exams and most likely fail the year like most people do when they do that program, but I know people that did it and had a great time + earned good cash..
                Yeah, that work & travel program is good but i can't go to university. Anyway thanx man. I believe that someone will help me here.

Comment

[MENTION=73863]SareeBabee[/MENTION] good luck with it all

Comment

Dam y'all give me faith in the human race with these responses 😁

Comment

Working...
                    X