Make money off Pokemon Go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
    obviously i know they are fake quotes, i was joking with him. i know how sites like this work. in a serious note are you actually making anything from your website? and what about you marko?
    i havent made money since last week, i stopped promoting it and the traffic source i was using aint falling for the shit no more

Comment

If you lived on a Pokestop in a city you could make serious money

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
        If you lived on a Pokestop in a city you could make serious money
        i know someone who works in between 2 pokestops and he said they are lured more or less all day

he's a lucky fucker

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
          this is mine pkmngohax.com

I made like 100 bcuks the first week , but now i cant make a fkn dime no more :/ what is ur traffic source
          Nice, I could have used that same design, but I picked the other one because it kinda looks more clean to me.. But both are great.
          Yeah it's pretty saturated, I'm not earning huge money from it, around 20$, but my traffic source is instagram only, and I only have 250 followers lol
          im going to need video proof of Evie Cartwright, Samantha Cole and Luca Lloyd saying what you said they said on your website please
          people don't even read that part, i could have written any bullshit no one would notice, if it looks professional and clean it doesnt matter what it says lol
          obviously i know they are fake quotes, i was joking with him. i know how sites like this work. in a serious note are you actually making anything from your website? and what about you marko?
          I earn every day couple bucks but it's not much really, because my only traffic source is from instagram where I don't have many followers.. I'm studying for exam, so I don't have much time to promote on other social networks, but I might try YouTube and Facebook and see how much I'll earn then..

I payed for website 1.60$ so I already payed that shit off multiple times for what its worth lol

Comment

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
            people don't even read that part, i could have written any bullshit no one would notice, if it looks professional and clean it doesnt matter what it says lol I earn every day couple bucks but it's not much really, because my only traffic source is from instagram where I don't have many followers.. I'm studying for exam, so I don't have much time to promote on other social networks, but I might try YouTube and Facebook and see how much I'll earn then.. I payed for website 1.60$ so I already payed that shit off multiple times for what its worth lol
            thats a good hustle then. if you can get a youtube video popping you will make more. there's so many youtube videos online with clickbait in their titles
            i havent made money since last week, i stopped promoting it and the traffic source i was using aint falling for the shit no more
            is your traffic source instagram too?

Comment

thats a good hustle then. if you can get a youtube video popping you will make more. there's so many youtube videos online with clickbait in their titles is your traffic source instagram too?
              Na I was doing Facebook groups

Comment

thats a good hustle then. if you can get a youtube video popping you will make more. there's so many youtube videos online with clickbait in their titles is your traffic source instagram too?
                Yeah, gonna try it, but only way to get a video poppin is to pay for boost, I can do that, but I don't wanna waste money if someone can just flag it and delete it lol
                Na I was doing Facebook groups
                Wanted to try that too with this niche, thats how I started earning money back in 2012

Comment

do clickbait videos on youtube

the amount of videos i see on youtube talking about how to find a mewtwo with over 300,000 views is crazy

Comment

Is anyone still making money off PGo???

Comment

Working...
                    X