It's going down.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's going down.

[MENTION=86551]Waynasite[/MENTION] what's your address since you wont come down here I'm come down there I don't play that coming to people's addresses shit. I'm finna really show up and whoop yo ass. and just to let you know I ain't playing I'll let you jump me if you want. it'll actually be to your benefit becuase most likely just by yourself, I'm going to knock your ass smooth THE fuck out. and whoever else wants to jump in, I ain't playing. I'll do 1 v 1's all day what's up fool??!!? shoot me your address

Originally posted by -_- View Post
    [MENTION=86551]Waynasite[/MENTION] what's your address since you wont come down here I'm come down there I don't play that coming to people's addresses shit. I'm finna really show up and whoop yo ass. and just to let you know I ain't playing I'll let you jump me if you want. it'll actually be to your benefit becuase most likely just by yourself, I'm going to knock your ass smooth THE fuck out. and whoever else wants to jump in, I ain't playing. I'll do 1 v 1's all day what's up fool??!!? shoot me your address

Comment

its 2pac and biggie all over again

Comment

So lyricist vs hooks, who wins?

Comment

Originally posted by Special View Post
          So lyricist vs hooks, who wins?
          Lyricist

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post

Comment

Check your PM

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                Check your PM
                What PM. bitch quit playing with me.

Comment

Working...
                X