Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How To Get A Balanced Clean Mix (Free EQ Chart Download)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Get A Balanced Clean Mix (Free EQ Chart Download)

I have this exact same chart on my wall in the studio and it is very useful. Sometimes during my mixing process I may glance over at this chart to get a starting point for certain sounds / instruments.

If you want to know how to make kicks thump, claps bright, snares slap, the sweet spot of a violin or just about anything really then you need to grab this chart, print it (or save it somewhere safe on your hard drive) and learn / use it.

You can grab the full size large chart below & I also recommend you check out the link too as it sends you to an interactive EQ chart (Its AMAZING)

ENJOY!

*sorry if posted in the wrong section*
    YOUTUBE:
    TWITTER:

What is this?

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
      What is this?
      It's a list of instruments and their typical pitch ranges. The thread title is slightly misleading though. It only tells you how to EQ, and there's a little more to mixing than that. It's a good majority of it but there's compression, levels, panning, stereo shaping, reverb, etc.
      .................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
        It's a list of instruments and their typical pitch ranges. The thread title is slightly misleading though. It only tells you how to EQ, and there's a little more to mixing than that. It's a good majority of it but there's compression, levels, panning, stereo shaping, reverb, etc.
        Agreed - and maybe the title is misleading BUT, I have sat in a studio and seen some engineers get the cleanest mix from EQ and levelling alone, no other tricks no other plugins - so in theory it is possible.
        YOUTUBE:
        TWITTER:

Comment

Working...
        X