Ate at a celebration tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ate at a celebration tonight

bout to. Everybody Nose, ha you know that feelin... to strong for strong long, gotta go! peace!

I LOVE my Canadian walleye, fucking seared sea scallops taste like sea steak, GOOD! LOVE YOU WENDY!
    Last edited by BloodKin; 09-25-2016, 04:58 AM.

Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
    bout to. Everybody Nose, ha you know that feelin... to strong for strong long, gotta go! peace!

I LOVE my Canadian walleye, fucking seared sea scallops taste like sea steak, GOOD! LOVE YOU WENDY!
    Ok

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
      Ok
      When ya got no friends to tell what ya up to, lwhq always got your back...

Comment

anyone stop by pitchfork yesterday or today?

Comment

anyone stop by pitchfork yesterday or today?
          i stopped by ya moms instead

Comment

feel full aligned. sunshine. please don't dial my 7 unless emergency, got my space, now going to let everyone feast off me. (sort of like the last super)

Comment

feel full aligned. sunshine. please don't dial my 7 unless emergency, got my space, now going to let everyone feast off me. (sort of like the last super)

Comment

yall nigga's DO NOT NEED to bring mufasa to the party anymore. "cuz"... https://youtu.be/3y56omFve_4
                [MENTION=63546]-_-[/MENTION]

Comment

yall nigga's DO NOT NEED to bring mufasa to the party anymore. "cuz"... https://youtu.be/3y56omFve_4 [MENTION=63546]-_-[/MENTION]
                  you sir are a racist

Comment

sir Lucifer, how you figure black racist? white black racist? or just stereo typin you? I feed myself and family, can't teach you to not do what I've taught all my "fam", cause all you white's want the same thing, what cause "EVERY NIGGER IS A STAR"?

Comment

Let's lock this thread

Comment

only in the flesh would the word "racist" need not apply, only if lucifer crept in. But top of the morning to ya.
                        sampling audio for the ears and russell stovers for the spuds, probably end up killing some spice racks then get flesh in the fresh and press the red dot! THEN yes sir I get REAL RACIST! Aunt Mary, oh Aunt Mary I LOVE HER!

Comment

Working...
                        X