Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is LWHQ dead as fuck while KTT is very populated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is LWHQ dead as fuck while KTT is very populated?

We are saying LWHQ is dead because Wayne isn't releasing alot of music, yet Wayne releases more music than Kanye, but over there the forums is always populated with people, while over here the forums is completely dead.

Shit, even Wayne news gets more viewed and gets more traffic there than it does over here.

example:

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lat...rs-island.html

This shit barely got 3 replies over here..

while the same shit posted in KTT,

Lil' Wayne describes what life is really like inside Rikers Island � Kanye West Forum

This shit got 8 fucking pages !!

Wayne gets more recognition in a Kanye West forums than in a Lil Wayne forums.

Tha fuck type of logic is this? why the fuck is LWHQ dead as fuck?
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

I think people don't want to post on LWHQ and just stay browsing because there is only 3 replies but it says 30 members have read the thread

Members who have read this thread: 30

WeEeEeEzZzZyYy, Clcrak, WeezyFan, TheMaker420, jhoya101, guillaume, Megaman, Jbs24, Lil wayne prezident, ym9191, Mind`, daricktunechi, wezz, TheCarter, StraightCash12, freakjasp, Tdschno, BrewCityYM, Carmelo_23, tstew, Vocker, haihedi, Nick_H10, OllyCarterz, TheRiddler, Wayne G.O.A.T, Mnjaro, Lil-Waayne, 187JoshM187
    But on KTT I think they have a bunch of kids who say "in" about 3 times every new thread......

Comment

LWHQ has more constant members, that held on to this forum, and therefore are now older and more mature..
      When LWHQ was filled with kids and younger people, the forum was alive, now its full of older - mid 20s people, who have better things to do in life, and thats why there's not enough people on forums.

The blog is very much alive, with 2000-3000 replies on most blog posts, its cuz most people on the blogs are kids and teens.
      KTT is packed with kids.

Comment

KTT is just a massive music forum. a lot of people don't even fuck with kanye or anything. but like others have said it gets annoying there because every new topic the entire first page is people saying "In"

Comment

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
          LWHQ has more constant members, that held on to this forum, and therefore are now older and more mature..
          When LWHQ was filled with kids and younger people, the forum was alive, now its full of older - mid 20s people, who have better things to do in life, and thats why there's not enough people on forums.

The blog is very much alive, with 2000-3000 replies on most blog posts, its cuz most people on the blogs are kids and teens.
          KTT is packed with kids.

Danny needs to do a better job on promoting this forums because of this fact. And we need to stop being assholes to new members that come along, even if they are a bunch of kids.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
          KTT is just a massive music forum. a lot of people don't even fuck with kanye or anything. but like others have said it gets annoying there because every new topic the entire first page is people saying "In"
          Why shouldnt we have a bunch of 'in' guys on here? plus its just half of the first page has those 'in' guys, then its normal convos...
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
            Danny needs to do a better job on promoting this forums because of this fact. And we need to stop being assholes to new members that come along, even if they are a bunch of kids.
            I agree about the new members. This forum is weird as hell when it comes to that.. there's a reason new members never stay.

Comment

Because most of them new members sign up, get 30 posts then never post again

Comment

ktt has a much bigger member base last time I checked, it's way more spammy and more "chat" posts than a forum type of thing. It's also more of amusic forum now so appeals to a much larger audience. It's always been this way, plus the hq website is pretty much the main thing

Comment

..... . . . . . .
                  Last edited by Flame Beats; 04-19-2021, 03:41 AM.
                  .................... ....................

Comment

pretty much what people are saying, i definitely dont check as much as i used to, or post as much, but its just because im older now and dont have as much free time as i used to

Comment

who cares

get a life and stop bitching lol

Wayne made me sign up to this forum not the ammount of members. if you tryna post meme's every one second and then jerk off to your post count, then yeah KTT is for u

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Why shouldnt we have a bunch of 'in' guys on here? plus its just half of the first page has those 'in' guys, then its normal convos...
                        I agree.
                        Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
                        This. I'm 23 and don't have time to be on here all the time
                        Yeah bro, I'm 22 and same. I study most of the time, and then I go out, so I have like 1hr a day, sometimes not even that much, that I can spend on web surfing and shit..

Comment

Working...
                        X