Trump vs Clinton Debate 9/26/16 Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nethurrr View Post
    Hillary pissed of the majority by what she said. She said things the leftist media loved, so of course they wouldn't understand what happened. To some people, and some media outlets the right thing to do was apparently to protest.

To protest against a nationwide democratic vote. Against the people. Against justice.

The american leftists think so highly of themselves. The origins of being a leftist is equality among people, in rights, and in terms of power. The power to vote for example, an iconic thing fought over in their country. And once these spoiled brats don't get their way, they want to fight against the very foundations their predecessors fought for? Hypocrisy at its finest.
    popular vote is a stupid way to determine a president too anyway, more cons than pros imo

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
      popular vote is a stupid way to determine a president too anyway, more cons than pros imo
      Representative democracy has its problems. That's very apparent when you're only given two seemingly shitty options to vote from in the end. But to actually chose the most capable person for the job would be considered elitist.

Western systems aren't as perfect as one could think at first. Not that they necessarily could realistically be much better, or fruitful, if it's also to be fair to everyone.

What would you propose instead of a public vote for electing a president?

Comment

Representative democracy has its problems. That's very apparent when you're only given two seemingly shitty options to vote from in the end. But to actually chose the most capable person for the job would be considered elitist.

Western systems aren't as perfect as one could think at first. Not that they necessarily could realistically be much better, or fruitful, if it's also to be fair to everyone.

What would you propose instead of a public vote for electing a president?
        not sure, but probably a mix of the college and popular vote...I don't know details to much of electoral college but i'm doing a paper right now on why popular vote isn't the way to do it, and it goes into the policies and amendments placed by the government, and how popular vote would break acts of voting and such, again, a lot of detail, once i finish my essay I can post it in here to show the downsides of popular voting if people want to see it

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
          However it is legal to restrict immigration based on country of origin. The Immigration Act of 1924 banned Asians and Arabs (not Muslims) from immigrating. That lasted until 1965.
          So if Trump restricts Arab immigration, it would be controversial yet legal.
          Yeah, I know it's legal. But there are limitations to it I suppose. You can't just ban people based on their country of origin for no apparent reason. For example, if there are a lot of Asians coming to USA, massively, like there's not enough room in USA for all of them..
          If you let em in = Increase in criminal activity, increase in unemployement, increase in poverty, increase in more people with no home or food, etc.
          Then it would be justified to ban Asians from immigrating in USA, not all Asians but lets say you let 2% of applicants in, rest you leave out.
          That's justified in my opinion.

But in any case, regardless of that, he will not restrict immigration of anyone. It's too big of a move nowadays, he might strict it more, streghten the borders and terms of immigration. But he will not restrict it.
          Hillary pissed of the majority by what she said. She said things the leftist media loved, so of course they wouldn't understand what happened. To some people, and some media outlets the right thing to do was apparently to protest.

To protest against a nationwide democratic vote. Against the people. Against justice.

The american leftists think so highly of themselves. The origins of being a leftist is equality among people, in rights, and in terms of power. The power to vote for example, an iconic thing fought over in their country. And once these spoiled brats don't get their way, they want to fight against the very foundations their predecessors fought for? Hypocrisy at its finest.
          Idk who said it, and I can't literally quote it, but democracy is when you fight for your own opinion/choice like its do or die, but respect and protect the opinion/choice that won when someone tries to attack and destabilize it.

Comment

..... . . . .
            Last edited by Flame Beats; 04-19-2021, 03:31 AM.
            .................... ....................

Comment

[MENTION=75521]MarkoMaxX[/MENTION] Just bought The Protocols and Mein Kampf. Currently reading the former.

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
                Just don't let people immigrate from countries occupied by ISIS or other terrorist organizations because they could be members. Sounds justified to me.
                Exactly. And that's not something other countries already didn't do.. Romania build huge fence/wall to keep Syrian refugees from entering.. It's justified, and I wished my country did it as well..
                Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
                @MarkoMaxX Just bought The Protocols and Mein Kampf. Currently reading the former.
                Nice, Mein Kampf is very interesting.. I never read The Protocols, and I don't have time for it unfortunately :/

Comment

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                  Exactly. And that's not something other countries already didn't do.. Romania build huge fence/wall to keep Syrian refugees from entering.. It's justified, and I wished my country did it as well..

Nice, Mein Kampf is very interesting.. I never read The Protocols, and I don't have time for it unfortunately :/
                  Just finished The Protocols along with all the pre/post-commentary. The beginning is a preface along with an added section from Henry Ford. Lots of post-commentary adding more validation to the document's authenticity. The document is eye opening, I suggest you read up on a summary of what is inside it. It's very evident why it is suppressed. Everything planned in it has been executed today in some way or another.

Comment

Working...
                  X