Hardcore gentleness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardcore gentleness

thought's, do we need more, less or what? these days seem like big head's trying to get dick heads, from time it tells us that our ego's float us, but its the fence that decide when it need to be broke, only for it to build again.... that sound wrong or is my process just not pure anymore? cause I love myself too much to not bring my powder out and start switching scripts..

- - - Updated - - -

creation just keeps coming and coming. i'm a race inside but on the out i'm just myself. paint with the pen, better just make it wetter, cause it heals, just keep the motion knowing find fucking trinkets just crossing my lines. I wonder what's in the earth now, cause rather face a shovel on a rainy day, then dig and dig till those four thousand fibers got crossed, till we found a shitty link.

mondays suck

Comment

grab her by the pussy

Comment

Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
        thought's, do we need more, less or what? these days seem like big head's trying to get dick heads, from time it tells us that our ego's float us, but its the fence that decide when it need to be broke, only for it to build again.... that sound wrong or is my process just not pure anymore? cause I love myself too much to not bring my powder out and start switching scripts..

- - - Updated - - -

creation just keeps coming and coming. i'm a race inside but on the out i'm just myself. paint with the pen, better just make it wetter, cause it heals, just keep the motion knowing find fucking trinkets just crossing my lines. I wonder what's in the earth now, cause rather face a shovel on a rainy day, then dig and dig till those four thousand fibers got crossed, till we found a shitty link.
        Stfu

Comment

funny people attach them self to something but don't respect them self. Comfortably putting words on paper, but knowing what the process, like running track to finish line just to finish a line all cause something attached to you! Leech yourself to feel your heart pump. Tuesday's better, Sundays best. but stfu is even better. :Embarressed:

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
          grab her by the pussy
          pussy not the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
            Stfu
            you stfu? wtf?

Comment

[MENTION=63546]-_-[/MENTION] he doesn't know how to present himself in public, or be civil. that's why he tends express stfu. Difference is he behind "keys", "multiple" the whole record and it should keep in shut up. Like a toddler with a new toy.

Comment

I think we need less

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                  Stfu
                  Originally posted by -_- View Post
                  you stfu? wtf?
                  didnt you squash that petty beef you two had?

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                    didnt you squash that petty beef you two had?
                    I did. But If I want to mess with him I should feel obligated to if I feel like

Comment

why is OP not banned yet??

Comment

Working...
                      X