• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GypsyStar View Post

Comment

he's after shanell too cause he thinks they have similar music tastes

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
        They don't like you because you're afraid of their pussies. I've been with a few black girls (all half) but they're usually the "don't date black guys" type which is apparently a thing (maybe daddy issues?).
        ahh what about martin and gina.. and the fuck is different from a black girl pussy and a white girl pussy, they both extra rare!!!, for [MENTION=66413]Flame Beats[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
          he's after shanell too cause he thinks they have similar music tastes
          LOL got it.
          http://www.iamshanell.com
          LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

LOL got it.
            would you date my friend kid comet?

he is very religious so you don't got to worry about him pressuring you into sex every night

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
              would you date my friend kid comet?

he is very religious so you don't got to worry about him pressuring you into sex every night

Nope, too young.
              http://www.iamshanell.com
              LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

Nope, too young.

Comment

Honestly she extra light, personally like mine semi dark. They tend to have more pride, which love a lil fight and power struggle in a relationship. Writing from personal experience, can't write about all girls, of course their environment is different. Plus dont like when girl's entertain extremely easy(mentally hommie). NEVER chase cause youll end up ruining emm all . SORRY shree shree, april and KC..

Once dated gurl miami born. She was apdopted, and dark as oil, but her soul was pure. She loved horses and she had European adoptive folks. So she felt different and I showed her how to toe off the niggers from the niggas and she laughed and the approched worked. She always had attutide for a reason but in the circle she fucking real. First time ever riding her horse wiskey gurl bare back yanking her hair scared as fuck as it trotted round the arena. THAT WAS A EXPERIENCE.
                  Last edited by BloodKin; 10-27-2016, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Nope, too young.
                    im 22 , my hebrew black queen of upmost beauty

Comment

Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
                      Honestly she extra light, personally like mine semi dark. They tend to have more pride, which love a lil fight and power struggle in a relationship. Writing from personal experience, can't write about all girls, of course their environment is different. Plus dont like when girl's entertain extremely easy(mentally hommie). NEVER chase cause youll end up ruining emm all . SORRY shree shree, april and KC..

Once dated gurl miami born. She was apdopted, and dark as oil, but her soul was pure. She loved horses and she had European adoptive folks. So she felt different and I showed her how to toe off the niggers from the niggas and she laughed and the approched worked. She always had attutide for a reason but in the circle she fucking real. First time ever riding her horse wiskey gurl bare back yanking her hair scared as fuck as it trotted round the arena. THAT WAS A EXPERIENCE.

Comment

Working...
                      X