No announcement yet.

Make money USA only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That shit ain't new. It's called being a freelancer delivery man. It exists everywhere

All you need is a car, extra time, no respectable career, desperate life and you get the job

Last edited by Vocker; 12-08-2016, 05:58 PM.
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
      That shit ain't new. It's called being a freelancer delivery man. It exists everywhere

All you need is a car, extra time, no respectable career, desperate life and you get the job

Listen here nigga, i never said this was new, I said if anyone who lives in the USA wants 1500 extra a week, then they can deliver for postmates or grubhub
      Last edited by KidComet; 12-09-2016, 12:40 AM.

Comment

I can visit the US but I can not work there. Am I able to do this if I am not a citizen?

Comment

Originally posted by MASTOZER View Post
          I can visit the US but I can not work there. Am I able to do this if I am not a citizen?
          uneedadriverlicense

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
            uneedadriverlicense
            Well I can drive in the US with my licence from home so holla at me if y'all need a package

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post

What's your career??? It must be a horrible job because every post you make on LWHQ is negative

Comment

seems like a good hustle to me

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                  seems like a good hustle to me
                  yep i worked 5 hrs and made 100 bucks

Comment

Working...
                  X