Protests and riots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protests and riots?

I'm just wondering what people are thinking on all the protests and rioting going on right now. Especially the people looking at it from outside the USA.

When I was a kid the KKK and the Black Panthers both planned rallys in a nearby town the same weekend. Everyone in town simply hung a ribbon for peace on their porch and then ignored it. No one protested, attacked, rioted or gave them the attention they wanted.

Both rally's happened and ended peacefully with no issues, or attention, which was the point.

Now people have no tolerance to anyone with a different opinion. They would rather spread hate then let it die quietly by not supporting it. I've always sat pretty much in the middle with my beliefs, but now I'm disgusted with both the liberals and conservatives behavior. How can you expect or think you deserve respect when you refuse to give it.

The whole situation just makes me sick.
    None

its ridiculous its happening, people just do it for the sake of doing it and because its trump, no other reason, people in the states need to quit being littly whiny bitches and just accept he is the president

Comment

martial law , order out of chaos, closer then ever now, i been warning on this forum for years but im just a conspiracy theorust

Comment

Comment

The whole world is falling apart

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
              martial law , order out of chaos, closer then ever now, i been warning on this forum for years but im just a conspiracy theorust
              My main problem with conspiracy theories is that most of them require a large number of people agree on something, do what they're suppose to, and to keep quiet about it. And everything I see in humans tell me most of them aren't capable of that.

I do believe we shouldn't be trusting the American media about anything, or any Social media, the worse of it is straight up lies and the best of it is still largely one sided and twists the true.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
              The whole world is falling apart
              Not really, it's just that we re more aware of what going on than we ever have been before. The US is screwed though.
              None

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                its ridiculous its happening, people just do it for the sake of doing it and because its trump, no other reason, people in the states need to quit being littly whiny bitches and just accept he is the president
                and if everyone had the same mindset as you, women would still not have voting rights, conditions for workers would still be terrible, segregation would still exsist, gays would still be systematically harassed by the government, abortion and alcohol would still be illegal etc.. you get the point

progress never happens if you just sit back and accept whatever is unjust, you got to stand up. I hope they impeach or kill trump, just two weeks in office and he managed to negatively affect womens rights and kill 30 civillians in Yemen. Imagine what he can do in 4 years, he's definitely getting more blood on his hands than Obama.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

It's embarrassing I know that

Comment

[MENTION=418]WeezyFan[/MENTION] for president

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                      and if everyone had the same mindset as you, women would still not have voting rights, conditions for workers would still be terrible, segregation would still exsist, gays would still be systematically harassed by the government, abortion and alcohol would still be illegal etc.. you get the point

progress never happens if you just sit back and accept whatever is unjust, you got to stand up. I hope they impeach or kill trump, just two weeks in office and he managed to negatively affect womens rights and kill 30 civillians in Yemen. Imagine what he can do in 4 years, he's definitely getting more blood on his hands than Obama.

when did I ever say I was for any of those

I just honestly believe a lot, not everyone, but a lot do it without knowing all the facts, and again just do it because of a couple things trump has said and its getting annoying at this point, especially with celebrities putting their input in whenever they can (yes trump is a celebrity first i know..)

don't agree with what he's said at times, but hey look where it got him, and trust me, from what i've heard mike pence is a worse option than trump for president

but again i live in canada so...i'm happy where i am lol

Comment

A bunch of whiny babies. Most are just thugs looking for excuses to destroy shit and don't even give a damn about politics.

Comment

Working...
                        X