Pop Rocks & Cheerios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pop Rocks & Cheerios

Tonight i finally went on a date with my first girlfriends ex-mother-in-law's crotch born daughter. She was almost one of those prom dumpster born baby's, but her mother had enough blood and heart left to take both themselves to the hospital.

Fast-forward to tonight, I try to give her a kiss goodnight and this gurl yelled "Pop Rocks & Cheerios" at me loudly..

How y'all feel bout that.. my first thought was excitement, but I spoke softly and asked, "You like honey nut cheerio's?"

She spoke, boy stop playin "We both know we wanna pop each other rock's, but you best wear cheerio's"

We both laughed then I ate her fruity-loop's and I frosted her flakes.
    Last edited by BloodKin; 04-23-2017, 02:10 AM.

do you have any pics?

Comment

YO check PMS BLOODKIN

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
        Tonight i finally went on a date with my first girlfriends ex-mother-in-law's crotch born daughter. She was almost one of those prom dumpster born baby's, but her mother had enough blood and heart left to take both themselves to the hospital.

Fast-forward to tonight, I try to give her a kiss goodnight and this gurl yelled "Pop Rocks & Cheerios" at me loudly..

How y'all feel bout that.. my first thought was excitement, but I spoke softly and asked, "You like honey nut cheerio's?"

She spoke, boy stop playin "We both know we wanna pop each other rock's, but you best wear cheerio's"

You're a clown

Comment

OP still allowed to post

Comment

Tonight i finally went on a date with my first girlfriends ex-mother-in-law's crotch born daughter.
            this guy said "crotch born daughter"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                YO check PMS BLOODKIN
                what are you two up to

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                  what are you two up to

you'll see vro if [MENTION=75037]BloodKin[/MENTION] pulls thru it will be a LWHQ blassic

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                    you'll see vro if @BloodKin pulls thru it will be a LWHQ blassic
                    leak details

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                      leak details
                      Take a guess first haha

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                        do you have any pics?
                        exactly what you need a pic of?

Comment

Working...