WonderWOmen/Trnasform 5 KC review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WonderWOmen/Trnasform 5 KC review

K, So i went to see both these movies same day, I snuck in the other one casue i wont about to pay no damn extra

ticket nd shit a nigga tryna save, anyways, so i go watch wonderwomen first bruh, shit was cool, i say its the

best dc movie besides dark knight, the only thing i dont like is this shit is too predictable and too cliche , like every 2

superhero movie, but its good tho, go buy yoself a medium size popcorn and sneak some m and ms and in fr this one
    8/10

transformers 5 is trash
    dont waste no kmoney on this shit at all , waatch this shit illegally,
    the first 2 movies were great, they were somethign fresh and new, by number 5 this shit stale and played out the same ole same ole,, it wass mad corney,

4/10

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
    transformers 5 is trash
    i could of told you that before you watched it bruh
    at least you saw it for free

Comment

you really going these movies on your own brutha? i know no girl wants to spend all day in the theatre watching movies

Comment

[MENTION=85023]Lucifer[/MENTION]
        true that
        "I dont like to STOP, I believe u STOP when you DIE"......

Comment

Gal gaddot is bae

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
            you really going these movies on your own brutha? i know no girl wants to spend all day in the theatre watching movies
            hell ya i go by myself i go like at 11 am , take a blunt with me and smoke up in the empty theatre,

Comment

hell ya i go by myself i go like at 11 am , take a blunt with me and smoke up in the empty theatre,
              Seriously???

Comment

wonder woman is an origin story so it was going to be cliche, most origin stories have same pattern...still great movie

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
                  Seriously???
                  Yes bro lol, its better if the movie is old, better chance of an empty theatre . i go like 11 am the first show, empty ass theatre, i smoke a blunt in that btch by my lonely ass self

Comment

K, So i went to see both these movies same day, I snuck in the other one casue i wont about to pay no damn extra

ticket nd shit a nigga tryna save, anyways, so i go watch wonderwomen first bruh, shit was cool, i say its the

best dc movie besides dark knight, the only thing i dont like is this shit is too predictable and too cliche , like every 2

superhero movie, but its good tho, go buy yoself a medium size popcorn and sneak some m and ms and in fr this one
                    8/10

transformers 5 is trash
                    dont waste no kmoney on this shit at all , waatch this shit illegally,
                    the first 2 movies were great, they were somethign fresh and new, by number 5 this shit stale and played out the same ole same ole,, it wass mad corney,

4/10
                    you seen the tupac movie?

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                      you seen the tupac movie?
                      pac movie is way better than transformers

Comment

I haven't seen both and don't plan to either

Comment

Working...
                        X