Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you guys think of this? Woman or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
    imagine being drunk, chatting to her/him, taking him/her home and then finding out she/he has a dick

Lmaoooo!!!!!!!!!

#FREEVELVET

Comment

This "thing" ugly as hell.

- - - Updated - - -

imagine being drunk, chatting to her/him, taking him/her home and then finding out she/he has a dick
      And for that exact reason is the reason I say transgender shit should be ILLEGAL. If ya wanna be a gay then be gay like an Elton John gay, ya ain't gotta do the extra non sense like this. Cus your point exactly what if that happened? And I am DRUNK that situation will not be okay and I'll kill he son of a bitch, ya don't play with people like that. I shouldn't have to worry about a bitch that is hot having a fuckin dick, ya know? Again before pro gay people start attacking me I'm not against that I could care less ya wanna suck cocks go for it. Do I agree with it and think it's right ? Hell no. But that ain't me or my mind. But transgender shit? Yes 100% should be illegal just for safety reasons, like something like that is gonna happen and the trans will be killed or beat the fuck up to near death.

Comment

It should be a rule for him/her to mention that as soon as you start talking so that she/he knows you're aware of the situation.

Obviously if you're drunk then that could be an issue

Comment

That's My Future Baby Mama

Comment

Originally posted by Gudda Gudda View Post
            That's My Future Baby Mama
            You into chicks with dicks? Lololol

Comment

i support the LGBT community xxxx

xxx

Comment

Clearly a dude