No announcement yet.

Black Mirror Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favourite episode is '5 million metrics' i think it was called with the exercise bikes that was such an insane episode that speech at tge end was quality writing

White Christmas was incredible as well

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
      My favourite episode is '5 million metrics' i think it was called with the exercise bikes that was such an insane episode that speech at tge end was quality writing

Yeah you think that 5 million metrics episode was subliminal for selling your soul or na ?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah you think that 5 million metrics episode was subliminal for selling your soul to the industry or na ?

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
        Yeah you think that 5 million metrics episode was subliminal for selling your soul or na ?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah you think that 5 million metrics episode was subliminal for selling your soul to the industry or na ?

Yeah for sure dude selling yourself to consumerism i think it had a message about objectifying people and stuff like that had a lot of commentary on the digital age

#FREEVELVET

Comment

I'm obsessed with this show, I can't wait for season 4.

I'll never forget watching "Shut Up N Dance" for the first time at around 3AM and then not sleeping afterwards

Comment

Lol read the Reddit. People out here really get drained from
            Watching this show

- - - Updated - - -

That shit left me like damnnn
            I don't

My friends don't either

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
              I don't

My friends don't either
              u cant tell me u aint feel sometype of way afterw atching that episode with the soldiers with brain implants

Comment

u cant tell me u aint feel sometype of way afterw atching that episode with the soldiers with brain implants
                Only episode i haven't seen how does it rank compared to the rest?

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Only episode i haven't seen how does it rank compared to the rest?
                  left me like

its one of my faves

Comment

left me like

its one of my faves
                    just watched it bro holy fck what a great episode i slept on definitely left me in my feels

#FREEVELVET

Comment

just watched it bro holy fck what a great episode i slept on definitely left me in my feels
                      so much truth in it to, the reality of war and joining the army

Comment

is that the ep that had the soldiers killing "roaches" which are in fact real people?

Comment

yeah definitely how soldiers are brainwashed not to see value in their enemies lives and that they become a commodity
                          also when they showed how he signed up how impressionable young people who dont give af sign up for the army to escape there problems

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                          is that the ep that had the soldiers killing "roaches" which are in fact real people?
                          yeah bro

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
                          X