Black Mirror Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
    Hmmm hard to chose bro but either Shut Up & Dance or Black Museum, Hang the DJ is amazing aswell ... btw i just wATched a new series on netflix last week and it was amazing bro its called "The Sinner" please watch it so we can discuss hahah

whats it about?

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
      whats it about?
      Bro after 1 episode you will be hooked

A mother her man & her little boy go to the beach then the mother randomly stabs someone to death infront of everybody and has no idea why she does it so theres a detective that trys to help her in her case and make her remember what really happened to her in 2012 that made her does this... bro the ending is amazing

Definetly a must watch 10/10 plus the mother is played by Jessica Biel who is a 10 herself haha
      R.I.P DAD

Comment

Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
        Bro after 1 episode you will be hooked

A mother her man & her little boy go to the beach then the mother randomly stabs someone to death infront of everybody and has no idea why she does it so theres a detective that trys to help her in her case and make her remember what really happened to her in 2012 that made her does this... bro the ending is amazing

Definetly a must watch 10/10 plus the mother is played by Jessica Biel who is a 10 herself haha
        watcheds the trailer.. not gonna lie look kinda boring to me..... will 1 epsiode hookme in?

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
          watcheds the trailer.. not gonna lie look kinda boring to me..... will 1 epsiode hookme in?
          Yeah definetly bro i watched 1 episode then next thing it was 2 in the morning & i was still watching lol hooked me in after the first 10-15 minutes ... plus the end episode of the season is a BIG twist
          R.I.P DAD

Comment

I just watched hang the dj and it's the only one where i don't understand the ending? There was no foreshadowing or explanation of what they were in(?) apart from the dudes crazy theory

edit: I've watched a shit load, but I think my favourite are Shut up and Dance and that San Juripino one. White Bear was good to
            Last edited by MASTOZER; 01-21-2018, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTOZER View Post
              I just watched hang the dj and it's the only one where i don't understand the ending? There was no foreshadowing or explanation of what they were in(?) apart from the dudes crazy theory

edit: I've watched a shit load, but I think my favourite are Shut up and Dance and that San Juripino one. White Bear was good to
              Yeah there was an explanation lol. They were just one of a huge number of simulations in a dating app to figure out how compatible they were in real life. You see it at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                Yeah there was an explanation lol. They were just one of a huge number of simulations in a dating app to figure out how compatible they were in real life. You see it at the end.
                yeah I saw that and figured that but like.. We're we supposed to piece together what WE thought of the whole thing? A scene where they woke up for the simulation was kind of needed. Apart from that it was good

Comment

Metalhead needs to be it's own series

Comment

Metalhead needs to be it's own series
                    its a boring episode fam i donno didnt fck with that much

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                      its a boring episode fam i donno didnt fck with that much

thats y it needs its own series, it aint really explain much

Why were the robots chasing them
                      how did they get in that situation
                      r the robots designed to kill specific ppl who rebel against the government? or anybody
                      were the robots created originalyy for good, and then turned bad and starting killing every1??\

look at what the US military is making as we speak lol

this shit move, sound, and look exactly like the one in metalhead

Last edited by KidComet; 01-23-2018, 10:31 AM.

Comment

r the robots designed to kill specific ppl who rebel against the government? or anybody
                        were the robots created originalyy for good, and then turned bad and starting killing every1??\

thats creepy as fck bruh lol!

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Lol wtfff. That second one a bit of a piece of shit tho.

glad I got born kinda earlish so I get to die a bit quicker before this really kicks off lol

Comment

Working...
                          X