Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is LWHQ more weird then usual or is it just me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is LWHQ more weird then usual or is it just me?

I mean we've always had weird members and weird threads but lately it's been next level anyone got an explanation for this

Before we had some tangible discussion in the general chat but general chats turned to a ton of 🅱️Ancer

#FREEVELVET

You're weird

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
      You're weird
      '

no lies there bro!

#FREEVELVET

Comment

u also weird [MENTION=62207]Lil_zimmie[/MENTION]

- - - Updated - - -

tbh
        "I dont like to STOP, I believe u STOP when you DIE"......

Comment

Youre right

Comment

because of the weezy drought we are in

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
              I mean we've always had weird members and weird threads but lately it's been next level anyone got an explanation for this

Before we had some tangible discussion in the general chat but general chats turned to a ton of ️Ancer
              stfu moaning

Comment

I believe many Weezy fans are either, dead, in jail, old, moved on, disloyal & unreliable. Only the real, strong, loyal fans will keep things alive. Like every other celebrity, making them immortals (false idols). #RealOnesOnly

Comment

think its cuz cold people these days don't understand human life, until the mistaken son is dead, in dirt put in cheap casket. 100% fine with that!

think of a full rotation of @ThaForbiddenSunn

just like her she need to stop driving back where they come from. like the bet awards... this year not next.

Comment

Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
                    think its cuz cold people these days don't understand human life, until the mistaken son is dead, in dirt put in cheap casket. 100% fine with that!

think of a full rotation of @ThaForbiddenSunn

just like her she need to stop driving back where they come from. like the bet awards... this year not next.

I always said Ignorance is the root of All Evil, not money, guns and drugs do no harm, it's us who allow it all.
                    But I do respect and love the fans who make the journey worth while and exciting. Everyone else are just degenerate trolls with little to no futures. Some of us don't play with this shit, others do, all are held responsible & accountable for their words & actions.

Comment

Originally posted by ThaForbiddenSunn View Post
                      I always said Ignorance is the root of All Evil, not money, guns and drugs do no harm, it's us who allow it all.
                      But I do respect and love the fans who make the journey worth while and exciting. Everyone else are just degenerate trolls with little to no futures. Some of us don't play with this shit, others do, all are held responsible & accountable for their words & actions.
                      put simply, funds are due!

and yes the journey is tough, but don't ever again. its easy to split those roots tare family's part. Be live that, now do five good deeds plus the funds are due! ain't no library hear. just simple return what is borrowed!

Comment

Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
                        put simply, funds are due!

and yes the journey is tough, but don't ever again. its easy to split those roots tare family's part. Be live that, now do five good deeds plus the funds are due! ain't no library hear. just simple return what is borrowed!
                        Amen! I rock with all that #Heavy and this why I returned now 25 years of age and a 3 year old Sun. I was here when I was about 17-18. Ready to contribute, discuss, learn more.. do more. No waste time, posts, listens, words, etc. Everything sacred & valuable now.

Comment

Working...
                        X