C understand the beats, lay down 4..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C understand the beats, lay down 4..

Funny how people be friend folks just to get two hand info. Only to realize what they got was no info, because only the source the one with the honest utmost genuine info. But you know people play telephone and destroy friendships and relationships over [MENTION=72213]back on my bullish*t[/MENTION] that they looked to low into and sallow Hal will tell ya straight up. Just speaking with drake last night made some sense of it (nickle's), but he just gave me a understand perspective of how dudes and nasty girls and not so pure girls too!... well real nasty get ya self tested nasty girls treat ya, just for some info change....

rather be scrub the floor and watch change happen because ain't ya dad giving you everything like a hand out plus beyonce from texas too + 3 just 1 tough 808 with two solo's and one confused hook.
    see that five cent change enough understand don't ever do that again.. the resistance on one need or like, so stop!

what happen next.. heavy dj [WSHH]khaled[/WSHH] bank rolls coming fast

dont tag me again

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
      dont tag me again
      Dont ever suck my dick or my ballz again and leave, I'm here your bullish*t taste like pork. You just one those unproductive nigger that throw sand at glass. No pu ch line, cuz all you bwen keep wanting is reaction. Instead gibe ya a lesson.
      Last edited by BloodKin; 11-22-2017, 05:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X