need help on a name for new music/culute blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help on a name for new music/culute blog

so I got an IG account with a pretty good following, i got the following over the years of just posting about topics and events that i felt are important, but now i want to make an official business out of it, I want to make a music blog site to promote upcoming artist, and also a culutre site, kind of like 2dopeboyz, pidgeon and pllanes, complex, etc etc....

But i need a name for it , i obv suck as names and branding, if someone could help me out please

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
    so I got an IG account with a pretty good following, i got the following over the years of just posting about topics and events that i felt are important, but now i want to make an official business out of it, I want to make a music blog site to promote upcoming artist, and also a culutre site, kind of like 2dopeboyz, pidgeon and pllanes, complex, etc etc....

But i need a name for it , i obv suck as names and branding, if someone could help me out please
    OneThreeKnot

NavelJam

DirtyJellybuttonbelly

Comment

so I got an IG account with a pretty good following, i got the following over the years of just posting about topics and events that i felt are important, but now i want to make an official business out of it, I want to make a music blog site to promote upcoming artist, and also a culutre site, kind of like 2dopeboyz, pidgeon and pllanes, complex, etc etc.... But i need a name for it , i obv suck as names and branding, if someone could help me out please
      crashingcars or behighanddrive

Comment

If you're as serious as I am, I am down to become involved and help. I have unlimited ideas and names.
        I am working on some similar stuff.

I'd say do or name it something with Spiritual/Subliminal Messages...

Like...

NuVybez
        NuViibeTriibe
        NuLiifeTriibe
        LIVEFromTheStreets
        Kulture Blog
        Revelationz
        ConsciousCreatures
        SpiralingSpirits
        SmokingSouls
        InHellExHell.com
        NEWayz (N.E. Ways a.k.a Anyways - "Come as you are..motto")

Etc..... what type of energy / audience you go for?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post

Comment

Originally posted by ThaForbiddenSunn View Post
            If you're as serious as I am, I am down to become involved and help. I have unlimited ideas and names.

Like...

NuVybez
            NuViibeTriibe
            NuLiifeTriibe
            LIVEFromTheStreets
            Kulture Blog
            Revelationz
            ConsciousCreatures
            SpiralingSpirits
            SmokingSouls
            InHellExHell.com

like.... the site gonna be about
            positive music like upcomign rappers with that kendrick/jcole/bigkrit vibe,
            and also breaking news every now and then thats important, not trying to post about everyime kim kardashian changes hair color,

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ThaForbiddenSunn View Post

Like...

NuVybez
            NuViibeTriibe
            NuLiifeTriibe
            LIVEFromTheStreets
            Kulture Blog
            Revelationz
            ConsciousCreatures
            SpiralingSpirits
            SmokingSouls
            InHellExHell.com

please give me more names i like the ones u came up with

My site is going to be for like conscious, truth, upcomign artist,
            kinda like http://uproxx.com/

you can be a writer if u want , ill pay bruh we gonna be eating trust me, my IG gets like 1 million impression a day easy

Comment

and also breaking news every now and then thats important, not trying to post about everyime kim kardashian changes hair color,

- - - Updated - - -

kinda like UPROXX | The Culture Of Now

you can be a writer if u want , ill pay bruh we gonna be eating trust me, my IG gets like 1 million impression a day easy
              You on two something pimping.. You know how to code html? Adobe dreamweaver?

- - - Updated - - -

What but truthtreesplease.net

- - - Updated - - -

Or dirtydinnerplates.com

Atethewholecake.com

Underwriterlimited.com

Mortagepayments.com

Comment

Originally posted by BloodKin View Post

Mortagepayments.com

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                  Dead

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

kinda like UPROXX | The Culture Of Now

Whenever you are ready let me know either through Facebook, e-mail, here, I will invest my free time to it, as many other things accordingly. But keep me posted, give me more info & details. I checked uproxx which looks dope. Kinda plain and boring layout but I use wix for my own personal website in the works. Very similar.

This is my website I have been working on from A-Z, ideas, topics, blog, etc. http://corecreationscorps.wixsite.com/corecorporations

So I'd be super delighted to be a business partner, or contributor to these ideas/projects.
                    Anything I can offer. Also as for the IG Name..

NuVybez or NuViiibes (Three Eyes)
                    ThirdEyeGang

Comment

comet, what is up with your spelling this past year?

do i have to call the grammar police on you

Comment

why dont you think of a name yourself

Comment

Working...
                        X