Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

song 34 'killin shit ft. trigga tre" i thought the moment would stopatlestsomeat33no

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• song 34 'killin shit ft. trigga tre" i thought the moment would stopatlestsomeat33no

song 34 'killin shit ft. trigga tre" has been released im only posting new songs to my soundcloud right now reverbnation wont let me post any new ones without paying www.soundcloud.com/projectillogic

- - - Updated - - -

yeah yeah yeah i know i gotta review 3 other peoples songs and i will hold on one second people im not bumping this one its so fucking new damn son its fire and it expands my style and dosent sound like previous songs it shines bright my style is deep my mother is sith my father is zen i created myself and im a hybrid plus im an alien hybrid too but i think they traveled time ive seen the sighns if you think about it as much as i have you just come to these conclusions

- - - Updated - - -

i thought the last song was the best ive ever done but damn this new one hits the spot oh im savoring this moment bitches my goal in life my reason for existance the reason why i was bread was to become the manifistation of legendary power and i evolve and we coming hard nigga peace yeah baby yeah fuck that shit fuck that pussy you know i only fuck special girls and im a picky eater

- - - Updated - - -

im 32 i turn 33 febuary 9th they made me take kindegarten twice the first time i went to kindegarten i went to a catholic school and they all made fun of me for not being able to tie my shoes and i consiistantley was made to miss class and sit in that fucking lunchroom till my plate was fucking young well i probably would have died in nature if it were not for modern medication it makes my schizophrenia liveable and when i was young i would get tounsilidious like all the fucking time till eventually they yanked those fuckers out and my abnoids and i gained so much weight and i was born with white hair but it turned dirty blond unless i spend alot of time in the sun then it turns light blond but idk i got a tan this summer but it went by so past and its lead up to this point the last chapter of my life is over rest in peace and this new chapter is unfolding im not smart enough to predict the future im not smart enough to make up the shit i say it just comes to me from many sources and ive moved past many many fates and im gonna find the right one and stick my dick in it and bring syncricity to that point and get other people to sync with me more and more we supernatural imagine how much respect can be had if you personally know lil wayne whether your a rapper or not think obout it holy fuck peace out niggas like my old apprentice told me life dictates the master apprentice relationship not you or i

- - - Updated - - -

the first time i went to kindegarten i was the youngest kid in the grade the second time i went i went to a public school and i was the oldest kid in the grade what i crazy time i choose to be born and ive watched the rise of alien technology from the fucking atari yeah what we write will be the futures bible. lol i guess einstein got made fun of in school for not being able to tie his shoes i heard einsteines brain well theres more going on there than normal and it took longer to develop but nobody develops at the same rate remember for awhile when girls developed faster but men and women are different species thats why love is magic

- - - Updated - - -

ive come to this conclusion like so so so so fucking long ago and kept it away but im just gonna bring it back for just one moment for now then you wont hear me say it again but it wouldn't be that far to travel and you might see that i could be a prophet motha fucka yeah anyways hush hush hush i will just tell you im enlightened for now you know ive never met anybody else ever that claimed to be enlightened before i read it all in books but my life long buddy august sent me a beat he made me promise not to ever release and something made me combine it with footage of my greatest master zen master seoung song who wrote the book the compass of zen and seung song has crazy fucking swag and his like the zen elvis to westeners and i received dharma transmission from him from a youtube video from the dead and just to prove this is true i combined that song and this cideo and made my master come back from the dead enjoy i paid august to do the whole fucking song just not a fuckig beat hes not even accepting texts right now but he will be back i will get him out someday if i can just like im getting trigga out and trigga is getting me out worm b is making new songs still but he still is scared of the studio i dont know what he will become but oh yeah auguest actually founded rhythm-line but i took control im pretty sure hes still a member you know hes been producing hits for other people you see hes at a level higher than me when i first started i looked into making beats too and said fuck this shit i will let other people make beats so yeah ive come out with may more cuz my way is easier but augie is kanye west and when we get him out he will do this shit just as muh as we do peace lova ya niggas

- - - Updated - - -

fuck auguest i told me he made me another song and has the nerve to say i gotta pay him more money to get it bitch im jumping on the bate that made my master rise from the bitches haha see you in court bitches i dont give a fuck someone stole my girlfriend but im gonna steal her bck if i can im evelving im evelving im growing ive been preparing but ive read all the books i will ever need ive develepod as much as i will never need but what never grows old is meditation i meditate between events between decisions instead of letting a mind full of snakes decide my fate i block everything out in meditating for like so fucking long until the right answer comes and i use syncricity to pinpoint when to make a move bitces

- - - Updated - - -

Pirsig's metaphysics of Quality

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Metaphysics of Quality (MoQ) is a theory of reality introduced in Robert Pirsig's philosophical novel, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance (1974) and expanded in Lila: An Inquiry into Morals (1991). The MoQ incorporates facets of East Asian philosophy, pragmatism, the work of F. S. C. Northrop, and indigenous American philosophy. Pirsig argues that the MoQ is a better lens through which to view reality than the traditional Dvaita/dualistic subjective/objective mindset found in the West and originated in the East. The book talks about the Indian concept of Tat Tvam Asi as opposed to Dvaita.
    Contents

[hide]

Development[edit]

The Metaphysics of Quality originated with Pirsig's college studies as a biochemistry student at the University of Minnesota. He describes in Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance that as he studied, he found the number of rational hypotheses for any given phenomenon appeared to be unlimited. It seemed to him this would seriously undermine the validity of the scientific method. His studies began to suffer as he pondered the question and eventually he was expelled from the university.
    After spending some time in Korea as a soldier, Pirsig concluded that Oriental philosophy was a better place to search for ultimate answers. On his return home from Korea, Pirsig read F. S. C. Northrop's book The Meeting of East and West which related Western culture to the culture of East Asia in a systematic way. In 1950, Pirsig continued his philosophical studies at Banaras Hindu University, where he came across the Sanskrit doctrine of Tat Tvam Asi �in his words, "Thou art that, which asserts that everything you think you are (Subjective), and everything you think you perceive (Objective), are undivided. To fully realize this lack of division is to become enlightened." The nature of mystical experience plays an underlying role throughout his work.
    In the late 1950s, Pirsig taught rhetoric at Montana State College � Bozeman and, with the encouragement of an older colleague, decided to explore what exactly was meant by the term quality. He assigned his students the task of defining the word. This, coupled with a Native American Church peyote ceremony he attended with an anthropologist friend, James Verne Dusenberry, led Pirsig into what he called "a mushroom cloud of thought."[citation needed] Pirsig began developing his ideas about quality in his first book, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, and expanded and codified his ideas into the MoQ in Lila.
    Quality[edit]

"Dynamic Quality cannot be defined. It can only be understood intellectually through the use of analogy."
    Dan Glover, Lila's Child: An Inquiry Into Quality
    "Quality," or "value," as described by Pirsig, cannot be defined because it empirically precedes any intellectual construction of it, namely due to the fact that quality (as Pirsig explicitly defines it) exists always as a perceptual experience before it is ever thought of descriptively or academically. Quality is the "knife-edge" of experience, found only in the present, known or at least potentially accessible to all of "us". (Plato's Phaedrus, 258d). Equating it with the Tao, Pirsig postulates that Quality is the fundamental force in the universe stimulating everything from atoms to animals to evolve and incorporate ever greater levels of Quality. According to the MoQ, everything (including ideas, and matter) is a product and a result of Quality.
    Static quality patterns and dynamic quality[edit]

The MoQ maintains that quality itself is undefinable (Tao), but to better understand it, Pirsig breaks quality down into two ("knife-edge") forms: static quality patterns (patterned) and dynamic quality (unpatterned). The four patterns of static value as well as dynamic quality account exhaustively for all of ("knife-edged") reality. As the initial (cutting edge) dynamic quality becomes habituated, it turns into static patterns (viz. data, expectations). It is important to note that Pirsig is not proposing a duality: quality is one, "every last bit of it", yet manifests itself differently. Rather than dualism, this manifestation of quality in terms of dynamic and static aspects represents a dialectical monism.
    Dynamic quality[edit]

Dynamic quality cannot be defined. It can only be understood intellectually through the use of analogy. It can be described as the force of change in the universe; when an aspect of quality becomes habitual or customary, it becomes static. Pirsig calls dynamic quality "the pre-intellectual cutting edge of reality" because it can be recognized before it can be conceptualized. This is why the dynamic beauty of a piece of music can be recognized before a static analysis explaining why the music is beautiful can be constructed.
    Static quality patterns[edit]

Pirsig defines static quality as everything which can be defined. Everything found in a dictionary, for instance, is static quality. These static forms, if they have enough high or low quality, are given names and are interchanged with other "people", building the base of knowledge for a culture. So some cultures divide between things other cultures perceive as equal (Pirsig gave as example the sounds of the Indian syllables "dha" and "da," which are absolutely equal to western ears), and some cultures haven't any words for a specific meaning at all (for example, Spanish has no word for "accountability"). Pirsig divides static quality into inorganic, biological, social, and intellectual patterns, in ascending order of morality.

Pirsig describes evolution as the moral progression of these patterns of value. For example, a biological pattern overcoming an inorganic pattern (e.g. bird flight which overcomes gravity) is a moral thing because a biological pattern is a higher form of evolution. Likewise, an intellectual pattern of value overcoming a social one (e.g. Civil Rights) is a moral development because intellect is a higher form of evolution than society. Therefore, decisions about one's conduct during any given day can be made using the Metaphysics of Quality. It is important to note that Pirsig is not proposing criticism or responsibility, but acceptance, and pure absorption:
    "When he wrote it he felt momentary fright and was about to strike out the words "All of it. Every last bit of it." Madness there. I think he saw it. But he couldn�t see any logical reason to strike these words out and it was too late now for faintheartedness. He ignored his warning and let the words stand."-ZMM, Ch.20
    "Good is a noun. That was it. That was what Phaedrus had been looking for. That was the homer, over the fence, that ended the ball game. Good as a noun rather than as an adjective is all the Metaphysics of Quality is about. Of course, the ultimate Quality isn't a noun or an adjective or anything else definable, but if you had to reduce the whole Metaphysics of Quality to a single sentence, that would be it."-Lila, The End
    "The language we've inherited confuses this. We say "my" body and "your" body and "his" body and "her" body, but it isn't that way. � This Cartesian "Me," this autonomous little homunculus who sits behind our eyeballs looking out through them in order to pass judgment on the affairs of the world, is just completely ridiculous. This self-appointed little editor of reality is just an impossible fiction that collapses the moment one examines it."-ZMM, Ch.15
    "Another immoral way of killing the static patterns is to pass the patterns to someone else, in what Phaedrus called a 'karma dump.' ... If you take all this karmic garbage and make yourself feel better by passing it on to others that's normal. That's the way the world works. But if you manage to absorb it and not pass [editor's emboldening] it on, that's the highest moral conduct of all."-Lila, Ch.32
    See also[edit]

References[edit]

Books[edit]

• Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance: An Inquiry into Values (1974) ISBN 0-06-095832-4
    • Lila: An Inquiry into Morals (1991) ISBN 0-553-29961-1
    • Guidebook to Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance by R. DiSanto and T. J. Steele (1990) ISBN 0-688-06069-2
    • "Lila's Child: An Inquiry into Quality (2002) OCLC 59259846
    • Granger, David A.: John Dewey, Robert Pirsig, and the Art of Living: Revisioning Aesthetic Education. New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2006.
    • "The Truth About Art: Reclaiming Quality" by Patrick Doorly (2013) ISBN 978-1780998411

External links[edit]

- - - Updated - - -

pirsig is like my other master hes a technical writer hes why im a technical writer people have said his first book zen and the art of motercycle maintenence is like one of the most inlfuentual books written in the last half century and i read that one like 4 or 5 times and its like 500 pages long and he establishes the metaphysics of quality in his second book lila ive read that one once

- - - Updated - - -

pirsig is like my other master hes a technical writer hes why im a technical writer people have said his first book zen and the art of motercycle maintenence is like one of the most inlfuentual books written in the last half century and i read that one like 4 or 5 times and its like 500 pages long and he establishes the metaphysics of quality in his second book lila ive read that one once

- - - Updated - - -

life is like the matrix some rules can be bent some rules can be broken some rules dont exist some rules need no introduction but when you touch a hot stove you sure as fuck know about it before you ever come to a concious understanding of it just like good music the source of both subject and object is dynamic quality and you gotta be insane to make dynamic quality because its new and eccentric static quality is old and outdated and there are those that will fight to protect it but i will fight to protect my dre

ok look here to see how i put two things toghether and made the master i got dharma transmission from come back from the grave till this songs over but he lives on in me and he can live on in you i wont stop making music and expanding my message until im immortal and i might still keep going i dont know i dont really ever make plans haven't in a long long time i just am in tune with synchricity and the force and i dont ask god for shit just that if i dont figure out everything by the end that he will finish the process or do whatever needs to be done fix me if i need fixin shit like that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixgIbhUAFfg

drag your weapon if you become too weak but never let go and only like the sith do you teach your style let other people teach for you thats the way i say it at this moment bitches yeah fuck yeah get fucking laid im planning for a takeover and before my final takeover i will steal my girlfriend back but there may be atleast a few more uprisings before i get there or i will find someone else there are few people i come across that are anything to me and the ones that are i keep in my life the others are just passing through

idk drugs and music have almost consumed my life but i dont do drugs anymore and am trying to get legal drugs like adderall and medical marijuana soon but i dont talk on the phone unless i have a reason i dont speak unless i have something to say peace out bitches ;P

- - - Updated - - -

shit if you wanna read more look to the wutang clan message forum its called wucorp ive done alot of writing there and there will always be more writing there than here http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?139051-song-34-killin-shit-ft-trigga-tre-quot-has-been-released-it-sets-the-pace-for-the-futur&p=2597580#post2597580

- - - Updated - - -

shit if you wanna read more look to the wutang clan message forum its called wucorp ive done alot of writing there and there will always be more writing there than here http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?139051-song-34-killin-shit-ft-trigga-tre-quot-has-been-released-it-sets-the-pace-for-the-futur&p=2597580#post2597580

- - - Updated - - -

project trillogic

PRODIGAL SUN Join DateOct 2014Posts1,817

- - - Updated - - -

at wucorp now as soon as i finish this song im gonna do 3 song reviews and soon after that im getting to finishing my next song i think i can do it tonight with ease like i got the first verse mixed recorded and completed and the second verse i have yet to spit these lyrics but if theres any room left after that well i will fill that in real quick

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

........../
    ........./.....FUCKITY FUCKITY FUCK I PUT THIS IN THE WRONG SECTION TO THE NEXT MOD THAT READS THIS PLEASE DO THE NICE THING AND YOU CAN GIVE ME MORE REP AND I APPRECIATE IT BUT MY METER DOSEN'T GET ANY MORE HIGHER ANYMORE I GUESS THAT MEANS SOMETHING TO SOME PEOPLE THANK YALL FOR NOTICING ME IM HERE PEACE
    ........./
    ....../
    ...../
    I WILL WRITE SHIT IN THIS FORUM WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT BUT I HAVE BEEN POSTING AT WUCORP ALOT AFTER THIS THREAD IDK HOW I DO SHIT IM NOT CONSCIOUS COMPLETLEY OF WHATS GUIDING AND CONTROLLING ME YEAH THATS IMPORTANT AND POSTED HERE AND NOT AT WUCORP YEAH

- - - Updated - - -

WAIT WAIT WAIT THIS IS THE MOTHER FUCKING NEW SONG AND I GOT ANOTHER NEW SONG FINISHED TOO BUT THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH IT WHEN I POSTED IT IDK IT LIKE HAD A MIND OF ITS OWN AND ITS ON CRACK BUT ITS STILL INTACT IN MY FINAL SAVE FILE FOR THAT SONG TRIGGA TRE I GUESS HAS INVESTORS OR SOMETHING IDK AND THEY WANTED TO SEE HOW MUCH WE COULD DO AND LIKE TRIGGA DID SIX AND I ONLY DID ONE BUT HES STILL AT SIX AND MOMENTARLEY IM GONNA POST THE 3RD PROJECTILLOGIC 2.0 SONG YEAH

- - - Updated - - -

WAIT WAIT WAIT THIS IS THE MOTHER FUCKING NEW SONG AND I GOT ANOTHER NEW SONG FINISHED TOO BUT THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH IT WHEN I POSTED IT IDK IT LIKE HAD A MIND OF ITS OWN AND ITS ON CRACK BUT ITS STILL INTACT IN MY FINAL SAVE FILE FOR THAT SONG TRIGGA TRE I GUESS HAS INVESTORS OR SOMETHING IDK AND THEY WANTED TO SEE HOW MUCH WE COULD DO AND LIKE TRIGGA DID SIX AND I ONLY DID ONE BUT HES STILL AT SIX AND MOMENTARLEY IM GONNA POST THE 3RD PROJECTILLOGIC 2.0 SONG YEAH

- - - Updated - - -

I KEEP EVOLVING MY NIGGAS LIKE FOR AWHILE I HAD A DUDE FROM THE POSSIE I HUNG OUT WITH AT MY FUCKING OLD TOWN THAT COULDN'T FUCKING STAND ME AND ALTHOUGH HE DISAPOINTED ME AT TIMES AND WE ARE NO LONGER IN TOUCH WHEN SOMEONE SAID THE SLIGHTEST THING BAD ABOUT ME HE SAID YEAH MAN JERRY PRETTY FUCKING COOL AND I DONT KNOW IF HE SAID THIS NEXT PART BUT I SAID SOMETHING THAT MEANT THE SAME THING ITS LIKE YOUR APPRECIEATE AND RESPECT THIS FUCKER SO MUCH MORE IF YOU SAW WHERE HE STARTED AND WHAT HE HAS NOW BECOME ALL THOSE MOTHER FUCKERS GAVE ME A REALLY HARD TIME FOR RAPPING BACK THEN BUT THEN I WENT IN THE NAVY AND WE STARTED OUT MARCHING 80 ALL TO THE SAME SAME ALL IN STEP DOWN THE STREET THEN WE KEPT ON DOING IT AT SUBBASE AND 300 OF US MOTHER FUCKAS WOULD MARCH IN PERFECT STEP TO A BEAT AND ONCE YOU MASTER THAT YOUR GOING PLACES WITH THIS RAP SHIT NIGGAS PEACE

- - - Updated - - -

I KEEP EVOLVING MY NIGGAS LIKE FOR AWHILE I HAD A DUDE FROM THE POSSIE I HUNG OUT WITH AT MY FUCKING OLD TOWN THAT COULDN'T FUCKING STAND ME AND ALTHOUGH HE DISAPOINTED ME AT TIMES AND WE ARE NO LONGER IN TOUCH WHEN SOMEONE SAID THE SLIGHTEST THING BAD ABOUT ME HE SAID YEAH MAN JERRY PRETTY FUCKING COOL AND I DONT KNOW IF HE SAID THIS NEXT PART BUT I SAID SOMETHING THAT MEANT THE SAME THING ITS LIKE YOUR APPRECIEATE AND RESPECT THIS FUCKER SO MUCH MORE IF YOU SAW WHERE HE STARTED AND WHAT HE HAS NOW BECOME ALL THOSE MOTHER FUCKERS GAVE ME A REALLY HARD TIME FOR RAPPING BACK THEN BUT THEN I WENT IN THE NAVY AND WE STARTED OUT MARCHING 80 ALL TO THE SAME SAME ALL IN STEP DOWN THE STREET THEN WE KEPT ON DOING IT AT SUBBASE AND 300 OF US MOTHER FUCKAS WOULD MARCH IN PERFECT STEP TO A BEAT AND ONCE YOU MASTER THAT YOUR GOING PLACES WITH THIS RAP SHIT NIGGAS PEACE

- - - Updated - - -

THIS IS MY NEW 34TH SONG MY NIGGAS THIS IS THE ONE I WAS TALKING ABOUT WHEN I STARTED THIS THREAD CHECK IT OUT YEAH

im schizophrenic
    projectillogic.com

projectillogic.com
    jahisprojectillogic.home.blog
    www.soundcloud.com/projectillogic
    39 songs and thousands of pages the power of the paranormal
    lil wayne says im a dope ass rapper
    viral thread in progress
    https://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/la...-believed.html

sorry im still celebrating these 3 new songs i call projectillogic 2.0 this month that i haven't been able to turn them off long enough to review songs but i will get to it soon sorry............. ;P
    im schizophrenic
    projectillogic.com

projectillogic.com
    jahisprojectillogic.home.blog
    www.soundcloud.com/projectillogic
    39 songs and thousands of pages the power of the paranormal
    lil wayne says im a dope ass rapper
    viral thread in progress
    https://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/la...-believed.html

Comment

Working...
    X